Sponsored

Tampa Bay Area Bronco Club

Bronco fan club to support each other with info as it comes out.
Cryztus
Did anyone get their bronco today? My dealer updated me today said my bronco is in Tampa today. Said it would take up to the end of the week to get to Sarasota. I asked if it was being pushed here from Tampa.... What do you all think?
Show full message
SLFordVT
I didn't. Are you at Sarasota Ford? My Bronco (soft top) was built back on August 10th and I haven't gotten an update from the dealer or pizza tracker.
Cryztus
Cryztus
Yes Sarasota Ford. Wow! Dude I am Sorry to hear that. If it’s of any consolation, I have Heard many people say their tracker does not update at all and then the dealer calls them to pick it up. I hope Your build is in the same convoy as my own.
SLFordVT
Thanks, unfortunately I doubt it is. I've asked them twice to update me in the last two weeks and I haven't gotten a response. I've seen a red one, a cyber orange one and a grey one it town. Grey looked better than expected.
Cryztus
Cryztus
I have not seen 1 personally, but everyone else has. lol I am hoping my build will be in today so we can add a white one to the local spectrum.
jorgem31
jorgem31
Did yours come convoy or rail? I ordered from Parks Ford in Wesley Chapel and they don't seem to have much information. I'm still waiting for shipment on the tracker.
VikingOutlaw
VikingOutlaw
@jorgem31 hey man, also ordered from Parks Ford. Getting updates and information from them is like pulling teeth it seems. Build date coming up first week of Oct. Good luck to both of us
jorgem31
jorgem31
Mine has a 10/7 ETA.
Cryztus
Cryztus
It cam by rail. Then it was stuck in Georgia for almost a week. Apparently the train had some mechanical issues. The delay appeared the same all throughout last weekend. On Monday I get a text from sales guy telling me it is in Tampa. I am not sure if they fixed the issue and the train came to Tampa or if they took it on a convoy from Georgia. I havent been able to track it myself because the sales guy tells me he does not have access to the rail car number.
nitchalsj
Got mine today!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views