Sponsored

Central California Broncos

For those of us in parts of 209, 559, 661, 805, 831
Hi everybody,
Recently joined and looking to put in my order, I know I'll be waiting until late 22 or 23 and that is ok. What dealers around central ca is everyone using? Future Ford in Clovis and Lithia in Fresno are off the list. Lies and horrendous customer service lost the some business.

Thanks for any help
Show full message
_jeff
_jeff
Welcome, there’s a list on the forums that shows who is and isn’t doing Aftermarket Dealer Markup (ADM) and I recently called Galpin Ford and spoke with Tony who explained they plan to do ADM for retail customers but will not add any for customers that order through them. You should check that list then call the dealer and make sure you clarify up front what you plan to pay and have them put it in writing somewhere.

I think the key is to negotiate up front, before selecting which dealer you place an order through – according to the Bronco hotline, once the order is placed through a dealer, it cannot be moved without losing your place in line.
Jlomier
I've been going through that list trying to find someone somewhat close to me that I can work through, I either wind up being like to, shuffled around or outright ignored. So far I think I've tried just about all the dealers out to a 60 min drive away. Galpin Ford looks like its down in LA which is a 4 hour drive, I'm not quite up for driving that far yet but I'm getting close.

Thank you for the help.
69Bronk
69Bronk
I recently picked up my 2021 Badlands from Razarri Ford in Merced. Excellent customer Service and NO FUNNY BUSINESS. They were upfront on everything and the follow up and follow through was great. They are offering MSRP on reservations and also have Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new vehicles purchased through them. I worked closely with Krysta Lockard. If you contact them tell them I referred you. Nothing in it for me, but I told them that I was going to tell everyone how great they were to work with.

My Build was a 4dr Badlands LUX Squached in Cyber Orange.

Look me up if you are up this way. Would be happy to show it off.
Cali Gaucho
Cali Gaucho
Got mine from Future Ford in Clovis in August. Had a great experience, and they honored MSRP on my reservation. Adam is my contact over there and was on top of things. When I had a order change, he would get it done right there and make sure it was in..
When my order came in he kept it in the back until I got back in town. I would definitely recommend them.
_jeff
_jeff
Good to know, thank you. I'm also dealing with Adam - still hoping things pan out for me…
ABorges
ABorges
I used Will Tiesiera Ford in Tulare been great to deal with
Cencal Bronco
Cencal Bronco
McAuley Ford in Patterson. They were great and did everything they said they would!
ABorges
ABorges
I got mine in Tulare Will Tiesiera Ford great to deal with.
mybikeisred
mybikeisred
A lot of dealers who sold for msrp to original reservation holders are charging a markup for new orders right now. Just make sure you negotiate before you place your order. And dealer “add ons” are different than dealer markup. Make sure they don’t install any dealer add ons, like paint protection, undercoating, window tinting, etc…it’s just a sneaky way to mark it up. If you’re just ordering now though, you gotta think some of this will cool down by then.
Reactions: _jeff
LarryZiegler
LarryZiegler
I started out with Future Ford, but having X Plan eligibility, they were hinky about participating, then when Ford pulled the eligibility rug out from the Bronco, I changed to Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego who honored my X Plan eligibility. They are currently offering MSRP pricing and no hard sell upgrades. They were an absolute pleasure to work with at time of delivery last month and I would give them repeat business. Eric Bunch is the internet sales director. We flew down on Alaska Air and drove back the same day.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views