Sponsored

Tampa Bay Area Bronco Club

Bronco fan club to support each other with info as it comes out.
jorgem31
Anyone want to hit trails by Dade City this weekend?
Show full message
killaz05
killaz05
If I wasn't going to visit my father I would be down. Let me know if you are going again soon and I will join. I am in the Seffner area
Cryztus
Cryztus
I am down. Set up an event in the group with the details.
madbaird
madbaird
If I had my Bronco I would...should have it before Christmas if all goes well. Build date is Nov 22nd.
VikingOutlaw
VikingOutlaw
Same as madbaird...glad to join in late November. Build date of Nov1. Have fun and post a pic or two if you get a chance!
Milesfrmnowhere
Milesfrmnowhere
Possibly, details?
jorgem31
jorgem31
Meet up at https://trailsoffroad.app.link/trail-3918 at 11:00a Sunday. I put together a route going through several trails rated Easy to Moderate which should take a couple hours. I'm a NOOB so taking it light first time out. Maybe drive down to Dade City after and hit World of Beer?
jorgem31
jorgem31
Posted as an event all. Hope to see some there.
jorgem31
jorgem31
That was fun. Thanks for coming out @Cryztus and for volunteering to check if that one water hazard was too deep (it was). Definitely learned allot. For example, I tied down my cooler however the drinks inside were not. Anything fizzy exploded upon opening. And need walkie talkies at least.
killaz05
killaz05
Hope you guys go out again soon and I will join!
jorgem31
jorgem31
Next one I plan will be in Nov. Hitting Vegas for Bronco Roadeo this weekend and birthday celebrations in Miami with family end of the month. Maybe Nov 4-5 as the weekend after is a baseball camp/showcase at UCF for my son and then it's Thanksgiving week. Time flies when you're having fun.
Milesfrmnowhere
Milesfrmnowhere
Wish I had checked in here, we would have come.
Let me know about the next one!
jorgem31
jorgem31
Going again Saturday if anyone wants to join in.
madbaird
madbaird
Still waiting for mine...fingers crossed for mid-December delivery.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views