Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
ILoveTacos
Long shot, but does anyone in the area have a Black Diamond that was delivered? I have not been able to see one in person. If so possibly we could arrange a time to meet up? Having a hard time deciding between that and the OBX model, which I have had opportunity to test drive.
Show full message
mcalpal
mcalpal
Mine is supposed to be delivered sometime today through next Wednesday so I'm hoping to have it soon. I'm on the eastern shore though and rarely make it back over the bridge but may be available.
View previous replies…
mcalpal
mcalpal
@ILoveTacos awesome. I picked it up today and it’s wonderful so far, haven’t had a chance to really go through it but hope to spend some time tomorrow taking it apart and installing accessories.
mcalpal
mcalpal
@ILoveTacos let me know what works if you’d want to take a look and ride around. My schedule is kinda crazy right now with an upcoming software release at work but could probably find some time. I don’t know when I’ll be up in Easton again, but can try and let you know ahead of time, I’m sure there’s something I need at Lowe’s
ILoveTacos
ILoveTacos
@mcalpal Thanks I appreciate that. We'll be away Friday - Sunday but I could touch base with you maybe next week.
Heelabaloo
Heelabaloo
Congrats! I’m also interested in your thoughts about the marine grade vinyl. I’m deciding between a BD with MGV and a Big Bend with cloth. The cloth design just looks unappealing to me. Hope you post some pics
mcalpal
mcalpal
@Heelabaloo picked it up today and had the doors open for a while with it raining and the water just beaded up on the seats and wiped off easily. Haven’t spilled anything yet, but with two young sons and no cup holders, it’s bound to happen soon. I drove it for 4 hours today and I get pretty uncomfortable quickly in cars and it was comfortable for the whole time. I haven’t had any interaction with the cloth or leather Broncos, but these are more comfortable and feel nicer than the leather in our Mazda SUV.
Heelabaloo
Heelabaloo
Excellent, thanks for the review! That’s what I was hoping to hear. Sounds like the MGV is for me.
Perfect-Beast-2
Perfect-Beast-2
My Black Diamond has been delivered to Newport News. I haven’t picked it up yet. Stupidly I didn’t order the Sasquatch package. So sight unseen I’m having the dealer add 2” lifts for 35” tires that I have ordered. I hope I did the right thing.
LowerSlowerDelaware
LowerSlowerDelaware
What are you doing with your stock BD wheels/tires? Interested in selling them?
Perfect-Beast-2
Perfect-Beast-2
@LowerSlowerDelaware YES, but they will have some miles on them. The new wheels have to be special ordered and I'm told it is at least 90 days until they arrive.
LowerSlowerDelaware
LowerSlowerDelaware
We can talk when you're ready. Still working through different ideas for mine.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views