Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
Jb7
Just talked to Krause ford manger in Woodstock, they confirmed Msrp, x-plan acceptance, and no adm extras....side note: no swag bags have been sent to them for distribution either
Show full message
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
So nothing towards invoicing pricing? Interesting about the swag stuff .... good question there.
ATLColonial
ATLColonial
X-plan is basically invoice + effectively no doc fee, correct? Basically ends up with Granger being about $1,400 cheaper.
Reactions: Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
@ATLColonial Granger also includes your selected options in your list to be at invoice and then they take the discount off of the total list. They are also offering the accessories at a discount as well.
Mantis
Mantis
Unless I'm reading the fine print wrong, Granger still charges $1k for shipping right? So in the end it's a total savings of a couple hundred dollars? I'm up in the air as to where I'll lock in my reservation. FWIW Blackshear has confirmed x-plan and free shipping...
ATLColonial
ATLColonial
@Mantis Right, I figure either the shipping or the flight/hotel costs associated with going to Iowa or West Virginia are probably not really going to make it worth my while unless the cost difference is closer to $2k. I'll eat $400 to park it in my garage the day they take it off the truck in Woodstock.
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
@ATLColonial Good points ... I have a quote of $850 for shipping. Leaves me with $540 left in savings. However, the main question to ask is, does the X-Plan apply to options & packages? If it does not, then the Granger savings starts to really add up quickly.

Personally, I would rather take that small savings and experience everything going on with the Granger experience! It's turned into a "thing" and maybe even something historical, and I want to be a part of that! Krause has not earned any of my business or my $540 savings either ... so there's that as well.

I'll take my Bronco home via the "long way" .... which is what it's meant for. This is by no means a "jab" of any kind, but rather just my $0.02 of it all. It will take time and effort to go there and back, and of course time is money.
Jb7
Jb7
Something I didn’t ask was on extended dealer warranties
Reactions: GiddyUp
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
@Jb7 That would have been interesting. Something maybe, as a group, we can shop around for since I believe you can purchase this anytime before warranty is expired. Granted, after the purchase then it's not added into the loan.
mkhutch
mkhutch
I swapped over to Granger today! Finally.
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
Looking forward to the experience up there! I was talking with Albert about wheel/tire options that they may provide in the near future. Would be nice to just have them do the switching out on sight, along with any calibrations that have to be done. I'll let you know what I find out from him. Cheers
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
I am going Badlands. The 33s and the set up are there already. There could be some pretty cool set ups you could do with the Granger garage on things to make it unique.
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
@Jb7 So Krause said no doc (admin) fees?? I read the one here in Alpharetta is $799. If X-plan, then the cost gets reduced to up to $100.
Jb7
Jb7
That’s what they said, but I’d be more inclined if you saw it in print to believe that, but regardless xplan minimizes that fee @GiddyUp
Mantis
Mantis
That Steven's Auto Center deal is sounding pretty sweet... maybe we'll get a productive back and forth between them and Granger.
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
Steven's really filled a need for the upper East coast since the folks out there were just too far from Granger. Was nice of Granger to cheer them on to get such a deal started. Now the West coast needs such a dealer and the bases are "about" covered. But it looks like Stephen's Auto Center copied Granger's deal down to the letter. I was hoping for something really "unique"from them .....
Mantis
Mantis
100% going to bring this up to the dealers im currently reserved at in GA. Will report back fam.
Mantis
Mantis
ATLColonial
ATLColonial
@Mantis Great. Well if we can get even one of these places down here to commit, we might make some headway. I know that the salesman at Krause indicated that they had well over 100 reservations there, so they may just tell us to pound sand, lol.
tomknight
tomknight
I'll try to contact Rome Ford. I get emails from them about every other day for F-150's at 15k off MSRP, and today I got a link to reserve a Bronco.
1stGenBronco
Were you able to get in contact?
Reactions: GiddyUp
tomknight
tomknight
@1stGenBronco sorry, not yet. been a busy week, and sort of forgot about it. I'll dig through my emails and find the guy's name and send him something.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views