Sponsored

The PNW Bronco Group

Group for Bronco owners (past, present & future) in the Pacific Northwest
PNWBronco21
What’s everyone, found the group and waiting on my Badlands non-SAS to be built. Got a ViN back in May now got my third built notification for 10/25 hopefully I get before Christmas!!! Excited!!!
Show full message
DarthTod
DarthTod
I’m just waiting for mine to make the trip west. My dealer said it’s currently in Chicago, waiting for rail. Should have it by the end of the month.
robepa
robepa
I'm hoping for mine before summer, March 1 order so I think I'm about ~90K in line
smrpilot
smrpilot
I finally got the email on the final day to get a '21. I have a build week of 11/15, hope it sticks, and I get my Christmas present!
Reactions: robepa
Johnnymillz
Johnnymillz
Was suppose to be built the first week of Oct, got pushed to the first week of Nov.
I’m just hoping it remains a ‘21 model year.
Tuco76
Tuco76
I am in 2-door purgatory. First day reservation and then they pushed me out to 2022. God know when I will ever see a VIN for my Bronco. This does not make any sense anymore.
DarthTod
DarthTod
@Tuco76 With a day one reservation, I would think pretty early on. The 2dr FEs are coming down the line, and since they will all be out of the way by the end of MY21, the way will be clear to start building the remaining early reservations. (Barring any other commodity constraints, of course.)
Reactions: Tuco76
PNWBronco
The wait is almost over at my end. Dealer apparently has the car and is doing a safety inspection. Stoked to hopefully have it this week!
DarthTod
DarthTod
Nice, what day did your Bronco end up getting built? Mine blended on 9/24 and finished build on 9/27. I suspect that I am one train behind yours.
PNWBronco
Built on 9/24 - shipped same week, was an eta of 10/20-26 :)
PNWBronco
Picked it up today, worth the wait, have to say the whole process since switching to Bowen Scarff down in Kent has been pretty painless.
DarthTod
DarthTod
@PNWBronco Yeah, they’ve been great to deal with. I chose them because of how easy they were to work with on a previous purchase. My Bronco arrived there on Wednesday, but I’m on vacation, so I’ll pick it up early next week.
PNWBronco
Nice man, congratulations! Hope to see you around town once you’re back and have picked it up!
Oregonbourne
Oregonbourne
Hey PNW peeps, My Bronco is due in Oregon in a couple weeks. I will be removing the Bilstiens from my BL 4-door. Anybody have an interest in them?
Johnnymillz
Johnnymillz
Yours a Sasquatch?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views