Sponsored

The PNW Bronco Group

Group for Bronco owners (past, present & future) in the Pacific Northwest
Tippster
Any other PNW folks get a VIN this past week - I got lucky - must have been 2 dozen orders ahead of me but the swap to Soft Top was the key - still got to keep the 2.7, Lux etc... but the top had to go or I was for sure a 22 - (but with that Green - I would have been fine)
Show full message
PatioDaddio78
PatioDaddio78
I got my VIN Thursday. Build week of 10/11. I’ve got a 4 door carbonized gray, badlands, high package with 2.3 manual. I also switched to the soft top to speed up the reservation. Hopefully third party hard top will be available sooner than later…it rains a lot here! Now what accessories should we start to stick pile?!
Reactions: Tippster
Oregonbourne
Oregonbourne
@PatioDaddio78 We have the same builds, except color! I like your style. Mine was completed on 10/16, and has shipped. I ordered up suspension parts through Off-Road Alliance, and thinking through other accessories. What have you decided to do with your BL?
PatioDaddio78
PatioDaddio78
@Oregonbourne So far just the trailer hitch bolt on from RealTruck.com. My bronco shipped on the 21st, I want to get my hands on it first before I start ordering add ons. Looking at lights and winches.......and wheels and stereo upgrades. LOL
Oregonbourne
Oregonbourne
@PatioDaddio78 That makes sense. I feel a rush on parts will be coming soon with production ramping up. Hopefully prices don’t balloon as well.
Yogadog
Yogadog
I also switched to a soft top and two weeks later I got my build week and vin... week of 10/4. Yay!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views