Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
alb3rtito705
Anyone in the SF peninsula?
Show full message
Hoofnmouth
Hoofnmouth
Daly city here?
alb3rtito705
alb3rtito705
No ADM at Serramonte
Hoofnmouth
Hoofnmouth
Great ?
Boston182
Boston182
Yeah, but they've got to accept X-plan and/or say no ADM in writing before I bite. Especially for a FE.

I'm leaning most towards Walnut Creek for a fleet sale.
zconner1
zconner1
So I called Walnut Creek (CA) Ford today. Spoke with Kerry? and honestly it is pushing me more towards going back home (midwest) for my purchase. He told me that he could confirm NOTHING X-Plan, ADM, Below Invoice and MSRP pricing. I mentioned that Granger Ford (Iowa) was going to be selling for 1300 under invoice and was basically told that this was a scam. He told me that no ford dealer can confirm anything at this moment as Ford has not set anything. He said he was on the board and no decisions has been made and that any special pricing was simply a sales tactic to lure you in. He said he is on a Ford conference call in a couple of weeks and to call him back after this and he would have more information. Honestly being from the Midwest I believe what Granger Ford is putting out there and think that is a tactic to keep us from all flooding to the midwest to get our Broncos, what do you think?
Gene Dios
Gene Dios
@zconner1 It sounds like the info from last week was the conference call he was referring to. I wonder what they will say now.
Mdemieville
Mdemieville
I think it sounds like he is full of it. We know 2 dealers offering this deal now and granger ford has been nothing but upfront and forthcoming.
TurkeyRun
TurkeyRun
Tracy Ford verified no ADM and yes X-Plan, I've got the email and posted a snippet of it here. Not too far from Walnut Creek. Talk to Joel Smith.
Mdemieville
Mdemieville
I'm still hoping we can get someone/anyone in the state to do a similar deal as Granger. I'd be willing to travel the state for that deal.
Boston182
Boston182
Let's just wait until B&P, get organized, confirm what we want, build a PDF/Spreadsheet with signatures, etc etc.

Then we toss the bait out to dealers and see who we reel in.
Hoofnmouth
Hoofnmouth
Sounds great?
TurkeyRun
TurkeyRun
"We'd like 100 BadSquatches please. In assorted colors"
zconner1
zconner1
99 I don't want a Squatch as i want a manual, lol.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views