Sponsored

N.E Florida Bronco Club

North East Florida Bronco owners dedicated to sharing and enjoying off-road excursions and discussing all things the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Papa Smurf
We will be relocating from Orlando to Jax in a few months (most importantly before the dealer switch deadline). Where does everyone have theirs reserved?
Show full message
Reactions: Jpoterek
Tarjea
Tarjea
Bozard ford in St. Augustine. I'm not a fan of dealerships period and I like them.
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf
Are they charging an ADM? The list has them marked has yes. A saleman I spoke to at Garber claims there will be no markup there.
Tarjea
Tarjea
Jpoterek
Jpoterek
Jeremy or Barry at Bozard are my guys, I have bought numerous vehicles from them (7 in total) and they always take care of me and no ADM
Reactions: wbvr3
jenniferw
I am in Jacksonville. My original reserve is at Coggin (selected based on location), but then heard great things about Bozard so I have second reserve at Bozard. I had read that if I changed my dealer on the original reserve then my place in line for ordering at the new dealership would be when the switch was made, not the original reserve date. I kept the original reserve to see how Coggin turns out. If I am not happy with them then I plan to wait on the call from Bozard to order....or whoever calls first!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views