Sponsored

Hawaii Bronco Club

Broncos wild in "The Aloha State
Offroadingturtle
Im on Big Island not Oahu and I have family who reserved theirs August 2020 and order date of March 4th 2021. No updates or build date for them yet.
I have a black diamond reserved as of 6/30/21 and just got a DORA this week and now priority code 19 but hopeful to get mine by next summer.

Both of us waiting for a bronco to arrive on the Big Island. So far the dealerships reporting they havent even received a mannequin.
Show full message
Reactions: Packman
ssolypop
ssolypop
Yeah it will be a while before we see any mannequins in our state. Next summer would be great, but many of us are probably looking at 2023 models. It's unfortunate, but I guess we have more time to save for a down payment :)
Tomato2021
Tomato2021
I saw an ad on fb the other day for a car rental place on the big island that had a bronco…
View previous replies…
H2OEques
H2OEques
@Tomato2021 I see you got a Black Diamond. What other goodies did you get/add?
Tomato2021
Tomato2021
@H2OEques nothing other than a ceramic coat, but the first thing will be sidesteps, then probably better speakers…
Offroadingturtle
Offroadingturtle
@Tomato2021 I'm very curious about going offroad and the clearance level with the 32" tires. So many trails out hear have a lot of deep ruts and/or lava rock. I'm anxious to see how the BD handles it. Any personal stories you can relate?
ssolypop
ssolypop
you guys are killing me :( I want my Bronco 😭

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views