Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
GiddyUp
ATLColonial
ATLColonial
I know you want the Granger experience, but this is great news for those of us with X-plan in trying to buy locally! Seems to indicate that, as long as we have x-plan, we should get invoice pricing on all the options, etc. detailed extensively in recent posts.
Reactions: GiddyUp
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
@ATLColonial Exactly ... that's why I posted just in case. It's a nice option without the travel and out only $540 is minimal damage. Does provide easier opportunity to be able to inspect, and "try on" the truck before signing on the dotted line.
ATLColonial
ATLColonial
@GiddyUp For sure, though at this point I think it would have to crumble around me on the test drive in order for me not to actually buy it!
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
Very true! Even without seeing it first, turning around and selling it right away shouldn't be that difficult either.
Dmk08
Dmk08
@GiddyUp This is exactly why Ive decided to buy my FE no matter what. If I get the Granger deal and don't like it Ill probably be able to sell it for a quick profit.
tomknight
tomknight
Man, that's big news. If the options are invoice with x-plan no matter where you go, then you're looking at $1300 from a cost standpoint, plus the other intangibles that everyone has mentioned.

I do wonder tho if these locals will try to do all their adds like nitro, under body coat, tinted windows, seat protection, etc etc for $3k to make some money.

On the Ranger they would do that, and I would tell them I don't want any of it. Especially tire air, as they may be aired down out in the wild anyways. The response was always the same - well, we've already done those things, and we do them to all vehicles we sell, so there's no way around it.

That by itself might make the Granger/Stephens option the way to go, so you know they're no pulling shenanigans and boosting your cost by a few grand.
Reactions: GiddyUp
GiddyUp
GiddyUp
@tomknight Good point to make note of. I think since our Bronco's are going to be "built to order" then the extras may not be put on them. Guess what I'm saying is that it's not a dealer ordered Bronco, but rather what we ordered, and therefore no extras. Hope that made sense ??
ATLColonial
ATLColonial
@GiddyUp Yes, hopefully this is the case. I don't know about you guys, but I'm hoping to be there when it comes off the truck, so hopefully no time for shenanigans!
Jb7
Jb7
I’d be raising some major cane if they tried to slip some of that in, believe me by the time I finished bellyaching they would be 1. Removing it or 2. Giving it to me for free or 3. Ordering another bronco the way I ordered it to begin with

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views