Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
WantSumBronc
Hi Guys,

Truly on cloud nine with the recent delivery and pick up of my four-door Badlands in Cactus Gray w/ MiC top. The whole team at @WCFord was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. Fair pricing, clear communication, and professional throughout. Would highly recommend you work with them!

This vehicle will serve as my daily driver, as well as weekend adventure rig for the family. So pumped to be cruising around in this badboy, can’t wait to go on some drives with fellow members!

I know it has been a long slog for all of us, please do be patient and stick things out though. As others have said, it is all worth it in the end. This thing is a toy for big boys!

~nick

7/13/20 Rez
1/23/21 Order
10/6/21 Blend
10/23/21 Pickup

69958B11-8BAE-4D8B-ADF0-737D54DF6200.jpeg

11FEB125-45C4-470D-926B-A869D1E832B8.jpeg
Show full message
Carbnight
Carbnight
Congratulations!!!
fronc
fronc
Yesss!!! Congrats!!
Kuze
Kuze
Congratulations, Nick! Great looking rig!
Daktari
Daktari
looks great, congrats! Happy adventuring with your little one, lots of time to make lasting memories! I'm having a blast with mine so far. And yes, WC Ford was amazing all around.
U725Bronco
U725Bronco
Congrats....looks good!
BLMike
BLMike
Very cool! I hope we are far enough apart in the area that our paths don't cross too much. We both might try and unlock the wrong car! ;-). Mine isn't due till mid November though.
WantSumBronc
WantSumBronc
Appreciate it everybody! Fingers crossed your trucks arrive sooner rather than later.

I’ll keep an eye out for you Mike! 👍🏻
Reactions: BLMike
da_jokker
Congrats on the new addition... The Broncos not bad either :)
murphtron
murphtron
Congrats! I’m glad to hear the consistent feedback about WC Ford and appreciated Shahram’s email about honoring MSRP. Great dealer it seems.
Daktari
Daktari
@murphtron so far, from the whole order/buy experience and a visit to service because I managed to get a flat on Mt Diablo from a very sharp rock that went in between the threads (and WC service dept fixed it w/o appointment and quick for $25) I'm now even more impressed, the service dept seems very well organized, lots of bays to work on cars, I have no reason to have concerns to take my Bronco there for all services. I usually stay with the dealer, this is my first Ford and so far I'm convinced staying with them will be a good idea. I doubt they'll oversell me on things I won't need.
No, I don't work for them, I'm just really impressed, after all the horror stories I read here over the last months.
I'll proudly have my chrome Walnut Creek Ford license plate frame on the back plate for as long as I own this rig.
BLMike
BLMike
@Daktari Get this. Blackjack KT-340 Tire Repair Kit. I bought one in June and already used it twice on two different cars. It has thick and thin plugs. Hopefully won’t use it again but I’m prepared.
WCFord
WCFord
Congratulations on your Bronco, Nick! I am really digging those wheels and tires.. nicely done! The ultimate family mobile! I hope your family has many amazing memories in it, love the picture with your little one:) Please do not hesitate to reach out if anything comes up. Thank you for working with us!
WCFord
WCFord
Thank you for all of the positive comments and feedback! It has been fun being able to finally begin to deliver Bronco's to people that have been patiently waiting for a long time and looking forward to delivering more!!
WCFord
WCFord
Oliver, thank you for proudly repping the Walnut Creek Ford plate on the back of your Bronco!! :))
BLMike
BLMike
Be ready. It’s twin sister is coming shortly. Just got built email! Might be in Vegas when it arrives at off-roadeo.
WantSumBronc
WantSumBronc
Hell yeah!
Reactions: BLMike

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events