Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
4XMORE
Hey SoCal Bronco’s,
The family and I are thinking about heading out to Bronco Knoll in the Jonson Valley area on the 20th. We wanted to gauge interest in the group, and see who would be interested in joining. Hit us with a message below, and let us know if you would be interested.

Cheers,

AJ

30EC4A6A-5E4B-4BC9-813D-6DAF8E0FC7EB.jpeg
Show full message
Bad Andy
Bad Andy
I don’t have a Bronco yet, but this will be on my list once it is here. Be sure to let us know how it goes.
FernieSanders
FernieSanders
Don't have the time but please document, would love to see how you got there.
ghoevers
ghoevers
Be sure to bring a stone!
Rosalieee
Rosalieee
We'd love to, but have a friendsgiving that day
Thurmy7
Thurmy7
I've been up there a couple times already since our Bronco arrived. Fun trails getting up onto the ridgeline and lots of nice places to Bronco throughout the area. I can't make it on the 20th, but have fun out there.
4XMORE
4XMORE
@Thurmy7 Good to hear! Do you by chance have any of the trails in a GPX or KLM file. It would be nice to load them ahead of time.
Thurmy7
Thurmy7
@ajstar89 I don't have any trails saved into a file or anything. Most of the trails actually show up on the maps within the Bronco. In the picture shared, I took the yellow line up both times and then after Bronco Knoll I kept going west on the trail and dropped back into a wash. It was a little more technical on the way down on the west side, but no problem if you just keep it in 1st and 4-low. Lot of fun driving a little further east into Johnson Valley and Landers.
Reactions: 4XMORE
Cactusbronco21
Cactusbronco21
I’ll be at the Ford Bronco Drive event. Catch me after Thanksgiving

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events