Sponsored

Kentuckiana Bronco Club

For Bronco enthusiasts in the Louisville KY, Southern IN, areas
Easy-v
Anyone have an order through Tricounty Ford?
Do they have a lot of bronco orders? Anyone getting deliveries? What are general thoughts and experiences with them?
Show full message
KyTruckPlant
KyTruckPlant
Mine was the first retail Bronco that they sold. I picked it up back in August. Their guy that does all the Bronco sales is a pretty nice guy, but I always felt like I knew more about Bronco than he ever will, but that is because I spend so much time here on Bronco6G. I cant speak to if they are selling at MSRP or are marking them up as mine was purchased through the A-Plan.
Reactions: Easy-v
bytheway
bytheway
I originally reserved through them but transferred my reservation away after they wouldn't commit to pricing. Agreed that Mark? the internet sales guy was a nice person but I didn't want to get locked into an uncertain situation. I live down the street so I will hopefully have my service done there. I know there was another user on here built the same week as me that ordered there. Send @jna-badland a message and ask him.
Reactions: Easy-v
jna-badland
Yeah, got mine from Tricounty - ordered in Feb and got it in early Sept. I actually got A plan as well, but didn't realize that I could it through my brother in law initially, and told them that I didn't have A plan - and they said it would be MSRP. This could be totally different now of course. Overall a good experience, and I'd recommend them. There are two guys that do the Bronco orders and I mostly worked with Mark. I'd agree that he wasn't super knowledgeable, but I knew exactly what I wanted and didn't rely on him much for direction, so I didn't have an issue with it. They did seem to have a decent amount of orders.
Jwhaley
Jwhaley
I have a Wildtrack on order with them. Mark assured me it would be at MSRP.
Easy-v
Easy-v
I just got my build date last weekend!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views