Sponsored

Utah Bronco Owners Unite!

Unite to Meetup, plan excursions, exchange ideas, stories, and help eliminate the Dealer Markups in the State.
Eric L
Good times with BOAR at 5 mile pass. Good to meet you Chris
Show full message
  • Love
Reactions: ChrisD and TheKim
ChrisD
ChrisD
That was a fun time! I got a few photos along the way. :)

Your badsquatch was doing great! :)
Eric L
Eric L
I can't find @flip now...who was the Ford Dealer that was giving 15% off? or had the employee pricing for parts? I can't find the threads now
azuano3654
azuano3654
If you just go to accessories.ford.com it references the 15% off, but it's only on limited parts - you can't get everything with the discount. I also couldn't get the accessories site to recognize my regular Ford login, and you have to be registered to get the discount so hopefully others have more luck. Of course I had already ordered a few parts last month...
Reactions: Eric L
flip
UtahBrandon
UtahBrandon
@flip I was just thinking that I need some black lug nuts. It looks like your set covers a set of four installed wheels. Do you offer a few random extras for the spare tire mount?
Reactions: TheKim
flip
flip
@UtahBrandon Not that I know of but as luck would have it, my FAD rep is going to be here today and I can see what they can do. May try to contact the mfgr and try to buy these in bulk since we're selling so many.
Eric L
Eric L
...great...out of stock...
flip
flip
@Eric L What you looking for? This store has to be updated manually so if not in stock, send Jarod an email to see if it's current. We will be switching to a new platform soon that's tied to my DMS and will have a "live" inventory view. [email protected]
Eric L
Eric L
@flip VM2DZ78115AOOD...the raised lid security enclosure for 4 door. Thanks!
Eric L
Eric L
@flip i would love to be able to buy it with Ford Pass points
Eric L
Eric L
VM2DZ78115AOOD...the raised lid security enclosure for 4 door. Thanks!
flip
flip
@Eric L We quit selling those due to the shipping costs and almost all were getting damaged in shipping. Lost our butts on these. I can use FP points for you but these are just not a good item to be shipping both due to cost and damage.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views