Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
has anyone gotten their vehicle from galpin that they ordered? did they charge you MSRP?
Show full message
Reactions: r23w
RyanRallyX
RyanRallyX
Yes, we got ours from Galpin. Was MSRP; no ADM. However..........they denied that a Bronco customer satisfaction program existed, mounted the front license plate frame although I asked them 3 times not to, forgot that we put down a $1000.00 deposit, and snuck in door edge guards (we were refunded). No ADM was good but don't expect the "welcome to the Galpin Family" to feel genuine.
shimmy825
duly noted!!
RyanRallyX
RyanRallyX
Just make sure you double check everything. The window sticker was off the vehicle when we went to get it. There was an addendum for those door edge guards that we didnt see. I understand not giving me any satisfaction funds...but they could have said they just arent doing it versus playing dumb with a big smile.
RyanRallyX
RyanRallyX
sent you a message
r23w
r23w
I received mine via galpin. No funny business was at sticker price. Worked with Neil Stone, couldn’t have been easier other than fords delays…

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views