Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
Jviz4u
Socal dealers with mark-up fees.

Did you pay any? What is the latest trend of "market adjustments in Socal?
Show full message
FernieSanders
FernieSanders
I didn't pay a markup on my reservation. You'll definitely find markups on non-reserved dealer allocated cars or on reserved cars that didn't sell to the reservation holders. That being said, I know that AutoNation dealers are not marking up reserved Broncos, so if you need a reference to an AutoNation dealer general manager or have a question about them, let me know.
Reactions: Jviz4u
Buttercup.the.bronco
Buttercup.the.bronco
So far, my dealer is saying no markup since I have a reservation. But I am always waiting for the other shoe to drop and am leery they will change their mind at signing.
Medhass
Medhass
No mark up for me at ken grody in Buena Park
Bad Andy
Bad Andy
Supposedly, no ADM at Villa Park Ford. I don’t have my Bronco yet, but they are advertising no ADM on reservations on all their social media. We will see when I get mine (if I ever do…. Late reservation holder - June 2021).
Jviz4u
Jviz4u
@Bad Andy you will get schedule soon. My reservation from July 21 for 4 dr OB mic was scheduled for a week of Jan 24. Don’t ask me how.
Bad Andy
Bad Andy
@Jviz4u thanks. I have all the deadly sins. 2 door, Sasquatch, tow, lux, leather, Badlands. The only thing helping my case is manual and 2.3.
BoogieBD
BoogieBD
@Bad Andy so I’ve talked to a hand full of people in the forums and outside and from what I gather villa ford is a dealer to watch out for. Msrp seems to be fine but taking on fees that don’t make sense seems to be the theme. They want you to back out on the order is what someone told them and what someone at the dealer told me too. Be careful.
Chaos33089
Chaos33089
No markup at Citrus Ford, but they didn’t have any others on the lot so I can only speak for reservations. Picked mine up last Monday with no issues or even a hint of adm.
Cactusbronco21
Cactusbronco21
No because I demanded a purchase agreement prior to picking up my vehicle.
BoogieBD
BoogieBD
Search villa Ford and I have a thread there on them if you want to stay up to date on orders with them.
Jviz4u
Jviz4u
I received a reservation/ configuration from dealer with a price when he placed the order. Is that has any importance?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views