Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
Cactusbronco21
Did anyone go to the free Bronco event at Lake Castaic?? I did and it was awesome! We drove a fire trail and there was an obstacle course to practice on. We also got a free Bronco hat. I was told that this was a “perk” just like the poster, hammock and flag were perks.
I was also told that the $1k Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds are meant to be used to attend the Bronco Off-Roadeo!! They gave me an 800 number to call which I will share here (800) 334-4375. My dealership is sweating bullets right now! They called me and wanted to speak to me about my dealership experience survey…my opinion was a 4/5 because of this kind of ignorance on their part. I haven’t spoken to my dealership yet, because I plan to call the 800 number first.
Heres a video of my day in Castaic Lake
Show full message

Attachments

Cactusbronco21
Cactusbronco21
MAJOR UPDATE: I called the 800 Bronco Support Team number. THEY SAID NO $1k Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds exist!!!! They asked where I heard of it. I said “obviously they exist because your Ford rep at Castaic Lake encouraged me to call this number.” The manager got involved and also denied that the Funds exist. I then READ her the information provided by Ford. Finally the customer rep with the Bronco Support Team said “You’ll need to talk to your dealership” I said “You’ll need to talk to your Ford reps at these events because they are giving out this number and encouraging customers to attend the off-roadeo using this money.”
I can’t believe how all over the map Ford is on this!!!!!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views