Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
Neps
Did everyone receive the email about the Bronco off road events being held in November & December?

Here is the link: https://drivethebronco.com

Your exclusive invitation: While you wait, get behind the
wheel of the new Ford Bronco​

With its incredible toughness and durability, the all-new Bronco was built to carry outdoor enthusiasts to wherever the wilderness calls.
And the wilderness is calling you. While you wait for your new Bronco to arrive, you and two guests have been exclusively selected to attend this invitation-only Ford Bronco off-road drive – and you’ll be the one in the driver’s seat.
Space is limited, so register today. This event is by invitation only. You will need to provide your unique Bronco Reservation ID / Order Number to register.
Please click below to register. If all of the timeslots are full and you would like to be added to a waitlist, please email [email protected] with which location(s) you are interested in attending. You will be personally emailed if timeslots become available. Or you can also click the link in this email often for updated availability.

The following Bronco off-road events
are taking place near you:

Castaic Lake State Rec Area
Castaic, CA
November 10-22, 2021

TCB Ranch
Aguanga, CA
November 30-December 12, 2021

Vogt Ranch
Dulzura, CA
December 14-18, 2021
Show full message
SD_Bronco
SD_Bronco
Hey! Thanks for posting!! I hadn’t seen this email yet but now I found it and registered!
Neps
Neps
Which event? I'll be in Dulzura..
SD_Bronco
SD_Bronco
Me too! Delruza Dec 18th 3:45pm to 5pm
Neps
Neps
Same day, but I had to go early. I can give you a heads up as to what to expect :)
Lewie
Lewie
Yes thanks for the post, I just signed up as well TCB Ranch on 11/30!
Blue Chip
Blue Chip
So is this for only people who haven’t received their Bronco yet?
Dimitar
Dimitar
I got one too. I’m debating between Aguanga and Delzura. Anyone been to these places that can recommend?
Bronco-Lirious
Bronco-Lirious
I'm signed up for Castaic Lake on 11/10 at 2:45pm. I hope it is a trail drive similar to Off-Rodeo.
Pseudoko
Pseudoko
I signed up for TCB on 12/12 @930AM
seanoj
seanoj
Any feedback on this event? I am scheduled for tomorrow in Castaic, but it is a long haul. Wondering if it is worth the trip...
nikkgmm
nikkgmm
I did it yesterday. It was a fun, short intro to the bronco and the new tech it has. It very much furthered my position on the purchase coming up.
Cactusbronco21
Cactusbronco21
I did and I went to Castaic Lake

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views