Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
BLMike
Here she is. Took delivery on Wednesday. Small chip on hood from transport but Shahram is taking care of me.
33FEE39B-2A76-4B17-A6B2-EADFC52E69E5.jpeg
Show full message
fronc
fronc
Congrats and good luck with it!!
omg_bbq
omg_bbq
Love seeing more and more in the bay.
American Sender
American Sender
Looks like another Benicia Bronco. I think there’s three of us now.
Pharm351
Shahram and the crew at Walnut Creek Ford are awesome!!! They made my buying experience great!
Daktari
Daktari
awesome, congratulations, and I have no doubt WC Ford will take care of that chip, they've been awesome so far. I saw an other one out in the wild in Pacifica today, we took the long way along the coast to visit the inlaws. If you see a Cyber Orange Badsquatch in WC, it might just be me, apparently there's a CO first edition always parked at Las Lomas Highschool, must be a teacher or other person that works there. Glad to see more and more of these awesome vehicles hit the streets (and trails)!
BLMike
BLMike
@Daktari will keep an eye out. Awesome. Could be a student too. I did hear parents talking at the walk around event at the dealership they were buying for their kid. So it does happen.
Daktari
Daktari
@BLMike I think it's a first edition and it's parked at the back by Whole Foods, I believe students have to park in the main lot, but not sure. My daughter walks past it every day, maybe she'll see who get into it sometime.
I've only seen one other in the wild, parked in the city garage on Broadway a couple weeks ago, before I got mine.
BLMike
BLMike
@Daktari I’ve seen an AMB twice, maybe three times up in Northgate area. At least I’m pretty sure it is AMB. Could be black. Not many for sure.
WantSumBronc
WantSumBronc
I see my twin, congrats man!!
Reactions: BLMike

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events