Sponsored

ARIZONA Bronco Club

Arizona club designed to hold possible outings and get togethers in various places around AZ. BBQ's, Saturday group meets, coffee and cars morning, drag racing...jk but maybe?
RynoRanger
what type (frs/gmrs/cb/basic 2-way) of radios are you guys using when going out with friends/club?/groups. I don't have anything, I understand even a basic walkie-talkie is good for when you run out with a friend but just wondering what to look at that most ppl use? Sounds like everything is slowly progressing to GMRS... so something like a Midland MXT400 MicroMobile may seem appropriate at some point.
Brands? I know Midland seem popular and I know Baeofang are good from buddies in other industries.

Asking the club here as you're local and I'm more apt to find you all out there than just asking on the main forums.

Thx lmk!
Show full message
enro
enro
I bought the Midlands - Midland - X-TALKER 40-Mile, 22-Channel FRS/GMRS 2-Way Radios (Pair) - Silver/Black.

You have to get an FCC license, but they work great.
Rockdawg84
Rockdawg84
Fndinoc
Fndinoc
RynoRanger
RynoRanger
yeah i’ve heard good stuff about that mainly because the controls are on the mic and you can shove the box in the glove compartment or hide it otherwise. That’s not bad or the 400VP3 bundle.
I’m thinking that and a couple of the Xtalker T51’s maybe
PootsBronco
PootsBronco
I'm going to grab a wouxun kg-1000g and couple of gmrs handheld for friends that don't have radios. I agree that it does sound like gmrs is the most prevalent now.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views