Sponsored

ARIZONA Bronco Club

Arizona club designed to hold possible outings and get togethers in various places around AZ. BBQ's, Saturday group meets, coffee and cars morning, drag racing...jk but maybe?
CHMAZ
Thinking about changing dealers.

I have my reservation with Chapman Ford here in Scottsdale. When I look at my order reservation it is not what I updated my order to for MY22. It's my MY21 configuration but black- make sense since AMB is gone. I have gone done and updated my order, even got a signed PO with them. But the communications after that sucks.. Who do you guys use in the PHX area?
Show full message
xmod
xmod
I am using Larry H Miller Ford in Mesa. Their comms aren't great, but better than some. Sometimes I have to go in there to get the scoop. They seem fair to - they had a buyer bail on a wildtrack and they sold it for sticker. Update - dealer had it listed for sticker initially but I was back in there several weeks later and they had it for $95K.
Davebear13
Davebear13
I test drove a Wild Track at Ford Auto Nation and they assured me that they charge MRSP without add-ons. I placed my order at Sanderson on 10/15 and received a build date of 1/17/22 from Ford on 11/15/21. They also claim to charge only MRSP. I have seen a post by another one of us AZ forum contributors that was praising Peoria Ford.
HotdogThud
HotdogThud
I had good luck with San Tan, they made good on the promise of no ADM or dealer stuff. They were a bit unresponsive towards the end there, but I think it mostly fell to simply being overwhelmed. Based on what I saw when I picked up the truck, I believe it. Easily 75-100 people at the dealer buying something on black friday
Redeye84
Redeye84
I am with Earnhardt Ford and they have been fine. They are responsive when I have questions and they are promising no ADM. Don't have my VIN yet, so we will see how things go.
mcrank
mcrank
I'm with Surprise Ford --MSRP w/no ADM (other than an optional Tint/spray/Nitrogen) --no thanks, but it is optional...so they say. We'll see. I think they're pretty true to their word. 1/11 build date. I also noticed a change on Ford site vs what I ordered on the MY22. I ordered full retractable/soft twill (slant back Best Top) with MIC top. Ford shows the regular soft top with hard top prep kit. It's always something.
RynoRanger
RynoRanger
Mine was at Camelback Ford. Herb (the GM) and Tyron (Sales Consultant) were good to me.
Dr.Ross
Dr.Ross
@RynoRanger that’s good to hear. I also worked with Herb. 11/2 order with an alleged 1/24 build date, and I’ve been sweating the surprise charges.
RynoRanger
RynoRanger
@Dr.Ross Ty was awesome; so ask for him if you can but Camelback adds some crap... as they all do. I literally had to pay for tint even though I told them not to touch it. Had better stuff installed at Hyer Quality Detail in tempe. And they force you to pay for nitrogen (i could rant for an hour on why that's stupid), and wheel locks... but you don't get a 5th one for the spare? annoying. The small high-gain antenna was nice, they gave me the OEM one too in case I wanted it. Other than that.... they were really good and nice to talk to. Finance was slow but... isn't it always?
HallnAz
We went through Peoria Ford; they kept to MSRP and only "addition" was trying to upsell paint coating as a "requirement" (had them remove). Good experience from the sales side; haven't used them since we sold our Expedition in 2010. Communications was okay; they contacted us when something came up but otherwise ya just gotta wait it out.
A55_CACTUS
A55_CACTUS
I was Chapman’s first reservation. They SUCK ASS at communicating

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views