Sponsored

Utah Bronco Owners Unite!

Unite to Meetup, plan excursions, exchange ideas, stories, and help eliminate the Dealer Markups in the State.
TheKim
Got my paint protection film installed, and my tint. Did ceramic tint all the way around, including windshield.
Also got some stickers from stickerfab.com for the grab handles. Really happy with how they turned out.
Show full message

Attachments

azuano3654
azuano3654
Looks great - congrats!
Reactions: TheKim
ChrisD
ChrisD
That looks fantastic!
Eric L
Eric L
there's no way I could install stickers that small on the grab handles...I struggled with the script above the glove box.
  • Haha
TheKim
TheKim
@Eric L It did take a little bit of patience, but they sent enough to do 4 grab handles (or 2 Broncos worth), so you have a couple spares to practice with.
I used some tweezers to hold them, and a tiny flat head screw driver to push them in and get them flush. Honestly, the sticker around the window buttons was MUCH more difficult, because it's so large and weirdly shaped. It does NOT want to stay as a rectangle when you're trying to put it on. You can see the practice one of those and letters on the drivers seat :ROFLMAO:
  • Wow
Reactions: Eric L
CruiserGuy
CruiserGuy
Looks great!!!!
TheKim
TheKim
Just added the Bronco lettering to the dash to match the other ones. If y'all do this, make sure to do a wet install with lightly soapy water. Very happy with how it turned out.

Attachments

Reactions: ChrisD
MTNLUV
MTNLUV
It's been about 3 months now since the ceramic coating. How is it holding up in the snow, sand, salt and mud
TheKim
TheKim
@MTNLUV I actually haven't bothered yet. I went with Bronco accessories and model trains for now 😆 .
I'll probably get it done before summer though, even if it lives in a garage most of the time.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views