Sponsored

Ontario Bronco Club

Bronco enthusiasts and owners from the province of Ontario. Surrounding Neighbours welcome!
**Urgent**anybody know where i can find a bronco, i need one by the end of the week, preferably near the GTA.
Show full message
  • Haha
Reactions: cybercain
DieselSmack
DieselSmack
Its going to come at a real steep price (if at all). I think your SOL unless you wait
marcacier
marcacier
Gabriel Ford in Montreal got a Wildtrack 2 door cactus
Skeeterjack
Skeeterjack
Hope you have 100K to spend.
marcacier
marcacier
Hi they can't sell it over PDSF
branca
They can’t? I found a bronco around my area charging 10k over msrp?
marcacier
marcacier
@branca Call Giancarlo 514-487-7777 He's the salesman at Gabriel
Toronto Bronco Guy
Toronto Bronco Guy
Call each and every Ford dealer and ask what they have in stock, you might get lucky. That's how I got mine.
branca
@Toronto Bronco Guy i I have been, some in the GTA are charging 10k over msrp, i did find a soft top bronco up north but i don't know if i want that.
DieselSmack
DieselSmack
@branca Just asking an honest question here, why do you NEED a Bronco specifically? Is it not worth it to short-term lease something while the Bronco is being built?
branca
Ya i guess, i can do a short-term lease until i get my bronco, any suggestions?
DieselSmack
DieselSmack
@branca You could always check Lease-busters and find a cheap ride that's nearing the end of its lease. I'd guess that you should have your bronco within the next 4 months given your posts on here.
Reactions: branca
branca
Well I kept my order as is, with mod top, but now i’m reconsidering and thinking i want a different trim, do you know if i changed my trim would i lose all those incentives, $750, 200,000 ford pass points?like they promised in this e-mail?

July 9, 2021

This communication regards the reservation for a 2-door or 4-door Bronco with Ford Motor Company of Canada that has been converted to an order with a Modular Hard Top or Dual Top roof as of March 24, 2021. This email address was provided to us at the time of reservation. If it is incorrect, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Centre: [email protected]
Hello,
We’re happy to report that Broncos are officially rolling off the production line.

We are, however, still facing ongoing challenges with our hardtop roof supplier that has impacted our overall production plans. This has, unfortunately, resulted in longer wait times for those who ordered a Moulded-in-Colour Hard Top, and our Black Painted Modular Hard Top roof and Dual Top roofs will now arrive in the 2023 model year. Until then, we are able to offer the carbonized grey Moulded-in-Colour Hard Top as the only hardtop option for 2- and 4-door Broncos.

Like you, we’re disappointed by these delays.

So, here’s what we’re going to do:
• FordPass™ Rewards and 2022 model year Bronco – In April we announced a 200,000* FordPass Rewards Points offer for those who chose to take delivery of a 2021 model year Bronco and confirmed the appropriate changes with their preferred Ford Dealer by April 30, 2021.

We are now extending this offer of 200,000* FordPass Rewards Points if you choose to take delivery of a 2022 model year Bronco and confirm with your preferred Ford Dealer by March 31, 2022, the change of the roof type to one of the roof options currently available. While there is no cash value of points, this would have an approximate value of $1,000‡ to be used towards eligible services. We hope you will explore how to use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more information on the options.
• Price Protection Extension through 2023 model year – We’ll continue to offer price protection to current Bronco order and reservation holders as of March 24, 2021, to ensure you will not see an increase in MSRP if you choose to wait for an equivalent 2023 model year Bronco.
• Standard Hardtop Prep Kit – Today we’re announcing that 4-door soft tops, beginning with September production of 2021 model year Broncos and including 2022 model year Broncos, will include a standard hardtop prep kit.

The prep kit provides the option of ordering a soft top now and choosing to purchase a hardtop later. We currently anticipate that hardtop roofs will be available for purchase in the 2023 calendar year. If you’re interested, please contact your Ford Dealer.
If you have questions about product updates or offers, please reach out to your Ford Dealer directly. They're ready to help.

Thank you. We appreciate your patience and your business. Rest assured that no matter what you decide, we’re working to get you and your Bronco out into the Wild.
Sincerely,
The Ford of Canada Bronco Team
ThatGuyatFord
ThatGuyatFord
I have a 2021 Bronco Big Bend, 4Dr, Oxford White, Mid Pack, Soft top with a 1" Zone Lift, 33's Fuel M/T's on 17inch Fuel Rebels with Sasquatch Flares for $65,998 *It's a Pre-Owned Bronco* ( [email protected] if interested )
Spicoli44
The place I got mine has 2 more Outer Banks coming in shortly (white and blue) about 1.5 hours east of the GTA
Sean492
Sean492

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views