Sponsored

The Broncos of Virginia(s)

A more localized group for Virginia and West Virginia!
SPS4
Anyone in Northern VA interested in being in the Middleburg Christmas Parade? I'll submit an entry if we get enough interest. We could decorate our Broncos and bring our families. It's a great parade if you've never been. Let me know!
Show full message
Wildcardspades58
Wildcardspades58
I am interested but would like to learn more about it first
Reactions: SPS4
SPS4
SPS4
@Wildcardspades58 Not much to it really. Just a slow drive through downtown Middleburg with a ton of people watching. It’s a great parade. Very Norman Rockwell-esque
Wildcardspades58
Wildcardspades58
@SPS4 i think I'm interested what's the next step?
DetailsMatter
DetailsMatter
2023. No Bronco, no parade.
  • Sad
Busterbronco1
Busterbronco1
wish i could. But i am afraid i wont have my Bronco by then. If i am there, i will wave! and say hi!
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
I was just checking out the Christmas parade website yesterday and invited some friends. And I would love to avoid the $40 parking fee! So yes, I am interested. I am in Ashburn, and I have my new Bronco, so I am ready.
SPS4
SPS4
@terp_ag@ I’m in Ashburn too. Thanks for responding. We’re still short a few broncos but I’m working on it.
Wildcardspades58
Wildcardspades58
@SPS4 I'm in Ashburn as well
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
do you have the blue Bronco with soft top? Its the only other one I have seen around. I have an Iconic Silver Wildtak with hard top - Sasquatch. If I see any others around I'll tell them to check out the website or try to get in on the parade. Should be fun
SPS4
SPS4
@terp_ag@ I have a lightning blue hard top. I’ve seen a cyber orange FE parked in a driveway on evergreen mills at Hartland/fleetwood. Also saw an AMB outer banks I think.
SPS4
SPS4
@terp_ag@ I may have seen you the other day on Belmont Ridge. Nice looking rig!
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
thanks. I live at the corner of Belmont and Ryan. I see a blue softtop at Harris Teeter and down at the ball parks.
honk if you see me.
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
any word on the parade? Is there anything you need help with?
SPS4
SPS4
I submitted an entry last weekend. I’m waiting to hear back from them. I’ll let you know as soon as I know.
SPS4
SPS4
Middleburg parade is a go! I’ll have more info in a few days. Please confirm if you’re able to participate and recruit others if you can. Those of you in NoVA should join the NOVA Broncos Facebook group. We can assemble there.
Wildcardspades58
Wildcardspades58
You have the url for the Facebook group? Don't want to get confused with any clones.
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
count me in, but I am not on Facebook. if you would just message me directly here.
Favorite
Favorite
Hi guys, I would be down for this rolling the dice pending delivery in the next week
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
I still plan on going. What is the count up to? Time and place to meet? Looking forward to it
SPS4
SPS4
We have 3 including you. I entered us with 8. I think we need a few more to be parade-worthy so if you know anyone pass the word. Details still to come from parade organizers. Stay tuned.
SPS4
SPS4
Our Northern Virginia Broncos group has been slotted in the 17th position in the parade. We need to assemble at the American Legion Post 295 on Saturday between 11:30 and 1:00.

Please let me know if we can count on you to participate. Weather looks pretty good. I hope to seem some fellow Bronco enthusiasts on Saturday!
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
100% I'll be there. FYI in case anyone needs it - the address for the American Legion is 111 The Plains Rd, Middleburg, VA 20117
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
SPS4
SPS4
I plan on being at the staging area by 11:30 tomorrow morning. I hope to see you guys there.
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
I'll be there by 12:00
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
Sean - thanks for coordinating everything. The parade was a blast!
SPS4
SPS4
Thanks for coming out. @terp_ag. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed getting to meet some fellow enthusiasts. Looking forward to getting our Broncos dirty some time soon.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views