Sponsored

The Broncos of Virginia(s)

A more localized group for Virginia and West Virginia!
ETDandy
Figured I'd jump in the water....Badlands in production now, the wait is killing me, lol. Up here in NOVA and first time 4x4 owner so looking forward to learning and havin a blast!
Show full message
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
welcome. 4x4s are fun, and the Broncos are great. looks like you're close to several of us. maybe we should have a group meet up one Sunday morning at the South Riding Walmart - there's a ton of cool cars there every weekend. When do you expect to get yours?
View previous replies…
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
ETDandy
ETDandy
@terp_ag@ just checked it out, definitely interested (plus the camping is right up my alley with why I bought the Bronco). checking with my buddy (we bought at same time, etc) and will give commitment to you later this week but highly likely. Thanks for setting it up!
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
@ETDandy cool. you're on the "possible" list for Rausch.

Let me know when you get your Bronco - maybe meet up at Walmart cars and coffeee one Sunday morning.
Papow
Papow
Welcome, I am in Falls Church and have a build week of 1/17, for now.
karguy08
karguy08
I'm near falls church, had my badlands for about a month now. I saw my first other bronco on the road on Wednesday; a cyber orange first edition. We grinned at each other widely :)
Favorite
Favorite
@karguy08 Never see them on the road and coming back from c&c Saturday I passed a cyber orange fe and cactus badlands. It was a moment!
ETDandy
ETDandy
@karguy08 I've seen a few but it's for sure few and far between.
Favorite
Favorite
I just picked mine up Wednesday and will def be at the c&c’s this weekend!
Reactions: ETDandy
karguy08
karguy08
@Favorite which one did you go to? I’m closest to great falls one.
Favorite
Favorite
@karguy08 I go to great falls mostly and occasionally to south riding. Yesterday was entertaining overhearing Bronco facts. Takeaway, very few people know Bronco facts.
terp_ag@
terp_ag@
FYI - Cars and Coffee at South Riding Walmart is 7:00 to 9:00 every Sunday. Same with the old Walmart in Leesburg.
Squatch This
Squatch This
I live in Springfield. My A51 4dr OBX Edition Bronco w/SAS package was just delivered to my house 12/15/21. Have never been so stoked in my life over a vehicle! Can't wait to attend Off-Rodeo in the Spring and would love to get plugged into the Virginia Bronco Community. Howdy to all!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views