Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
RandallLG
Hey Bronco Folks. I am starting to plan a few overland trips I’ll be taking with my 21 Badlands this winter/spring. First will be to the Mojave at the end of February. The second trip will be to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon the last week of May. I wanted to send an open invite to the Bay Area Bronco community to join. If you’re interested in joining drop me a PM and we’ll get to planning!
Show full message
jasonf
jasonf
I am interested
Carbnight
Carbnight
I hope I get my Bronco sometime in 2022, so sign me up in 2023!!!
omg_bbq
omg_bbq
Can't commit yet but am looking for this type of thing when I take delivery in 2022. Hope this community continues to be the place for organizing group trips.
Boston182
Boston182
Also interested!
Carbnight
Carbnight
I did the Joshua Tree Overland Route with my F150 this last Thanksgiving, it was a blast.
Boston182
Boston182
I also have this weird dream of doing Death Valley. Maybe trailering motorcycles/dirtbikes too. Any reason to go full throttle somewhere.
Reactions: Carbnight
Carbnight
Carbnight
@Boston182, that whole area is an off road dream. While you're down there you need to hit Bronco Hill in Johnson Valley!!!
RandallLG
RandallLG
@Carbnight @Boston182 I'm down to do Death Valley instead of Mojave, but the winter is the only time I'd consider going to either. Not a fan of camping when it's 100 degrees out, 24/7. Lol.
fronc
fronc
Keep me posted, I should be available and have done some portions of each of these already, but eager to go back!
thattrue32
thattrue32
if i get mine im down, no build date tho haha
Kuze
Kuze
I am interested as well. I have a 1/3/22 build date so hopefully I will have it by February. If not, for sure May I am down.
WantSumBronc
WantSumBronc
Very interested, roll out! 😃
RandallLG
RandallLG
I am thinking Wednesday, February 23 through Saturday, February 26 for the first trip, plus or minus a day for the route we plan. I was going to start a PM chat with those who expressed interested after New Years. Figure it would be easier to plan route and logistics.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views