Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
Corsair
Saw an AB FE coming south across the GGB like 45 minutes ago. My daughter said “that lady looks very happy driving her Bronco.” 😂. Made me jealous, really hope I’m able to pick up my BL in a couple of days.
Show full message
Reactions: Rubicon 2 Badlands
Shazamalingo
Shazamalingo
Ha! I'm seeing more and more. I have a supposed 1/10 build week. Let's see if it holds. How long did it take between your build week and delivery?
Reactions: omg_bbq
View previous replies…
Shazamalingo
Shazamalingo
@Corsair Ok, so we are looking at maybe 6 weeks from build week to delivery, if your date holds...
Corsair
Corsair
@Shazamalingo You could get it quicker. I think I just had back luck. Someone whose blend date was a day before mine got theirs at Serramonte last week. I’m at the same dealer.
SPITmadFIRE
SPITmadFIRE
@Shazamalingo I got built on 12/2, shipped 12/3, arrived at the Richmond BNSF yard on 12/17 and delivered to my San Jose dealer on 12/24
Boston182
Boston182
I literally have never seen another Bronco on the road, whether locally or to/from long road trips. Mine is the only one I've seen not at a dealer or the Off-Roadeo.

P.S: I assume AB means Antimatter Blue? First Editions only come in Lightning Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray, Cyber Orange, and Rapid Red. If Antimatter Blue was an option, I'd have been all over it.
Shazamalingo
Shazamalingo
@Boston182 I see maybe 1 a week now. I saw two the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. One was a Cyber Orange BL with 4 people in it, roof off. Man, they looked happy as hell.
BodieMonster
BodieMonster
@Shazamalingo I've been seeing more as well on the peninsula. Two 4 door FE’s (Cyber Orange & Cactus Gray) as well as a Rapid Red BB. Really hoping I get a build date soon!
Corsair
Corsair
Must’ve been lightening blue, it looked kinda dark, and was in the sun so I assume it was AB. Was definitely a first edition, made sure I checked as I passed her just past the toll booth.

We were coming back from Pt Reyes and I had just remarked that we hadn’t seen a Bronco today.

We saw another parent dropping off there kid at St Cecilia’s a couple weeks ago in a Bronco. It’s demoralizing. Lol

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views