Sponsored

Utah Bronco Owners Unite!

Unite to Meetup, plan excursions, exchange ideas, stories, and help eliminate the Dealer Markups in the State.
TheKim
A buddy and myself are planning on heading out to 5 mile tomorrow if anyone wants to join us.
We're going to be doing the Winter Solstice Road, which is rated as really easy. Figure with the current snow fall, that'll kick it up to a 4-5.
I've got a full recovery kit, tow strap, recovery boards, the works. I do not have a winch.
I'm going to be in a 4DR Badlands SAS, my buddy in a Ranger Tremor.

Trail info here: https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails/1172-winter-solstice-road

We'll be looking at meeting at the Maverik on Ranches Parkway, Eagle Mountain, at 11AM.
https://goo.gl/maps/YJcUwCZT69pbZ33c7
Show full message
abdickson70
abdickson70
Sounds cool! Picking mine up from Grangers today and driving back. I will catch you guys next time!
BroncoJerm
BroncoJerm
I’ll meet you guys at 11:00.
  • Love
Reactions: TheKim
TheKim
TheKim
@BroncoJerm EXCELLENT! I'm bringing my 10 year old and I believe he's bringing his 4 year old.
It's only like a 30 minute trail each way, so probably like an hour, maybe a little more due to the snow. We'll probably be taking it pretty easy though, stopping for pictures regularly, and just putting around as well.

We'll be using GMRS Midland radios if you have one. If not, just honk or yell if you need something lol
BroncoJerm
BroncoJerm
Sounds good. I’m bringing my 11 year old and possibly a friend
iKore
iKore
I'm tentative. Went to Stansbury Island today. Fresh snow was a little intimidating!
TheKim
TheKim
@iKore hmm, we just got a bunch out here in Eagle Mountain. I'm guessing when we get to the trail head we can see how it really looks out on the trail and decide from there. If it's too crazy, I probably won't want to mess with it with my kid in the truck.
ChrisD
ChrisD
Argh, I just saw this. I'm too late or I'd be totally up for it! Have fun!
TheKim
TheKim
@ChrisD Dang, sorry!
It was kind of a short notice type thing.
Reactions: ChrisD
TheKim
TheKim
Just got back, and the Broncos as well as the Ranger Tremor that was in our group, all did awesome!

What a ton of fun!
I love these things!

Attachments

iKore
iKore
Wish I could have gone. Is there a forum for UT get together's?
TheKim
TheKim
@iKore I think just this particular club. It kind of just turned into a Utah specific club and not so much about markups anymore.
Reactions: iKore
11Bronco1776
11Bronco1776
I updated the group title and theme. Thanks for sending out an invite for us. Wish I could have made it. Looks like you guys had a great time.
Eric L
Eric L
we were in St George and ran a trail at Sand Hollow or we would have been there. heading down to Sand Hollow in a couple of weeks for the Winter 4x4 Jamboree. Scheduled to run 2 trails - Bzzackwards and Wayne's World. Should be fun!
Eric L
Eric L
we need to plan a trip to Moab...not Easter Jeep Safari but a less-busy time. Maybe in May?
Reactions: iKore and TheKim
View previous replies…
TheKim
TheKim
@Eric L From what I can see on the Facebook page (without having Facebook) it shows 83 people marked as going, with another 100+ "interested". The Bronco Offroadeo only had 20-30 Broncos at a time and sold out the Red Cliffs Lodge.
I dunno, I'm no expert event planner or anything, but I think we should head down the week after unless we want to join in on their fun with them. There's probably going to be lots of older Broncos that we can show how the 2021 really performs.
Eric L
Eric L
@TheKim I hear you. We're still going to go at that time so there's plenty of experienced spotters
Eric L
Eric L
@TheKim it's damn expensive for hotels...peak season from March 15 to Oct 15.
  • Wow
Eric L
Eric L
may as well. who's organizing bronco safari?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views