Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
MacFly
Chino Hills here. My first Ford and 4x4....excited to learn and gain plenty of knowledge while we wait.

4dr Carbon Grey Wildtrak
Show full message
ELJeffe77
ELJeffe77
Whatsup from Anaheim Hills!
MacFly
MacFly
What up!
Hulkbuster19
Hulkbuster19
you will enjoy the off-road !!!!.......congratulations
MacFly
MacFly
@Hulkbuster19 I have no doubt! I'm already looking for places to go. Utah is at the top of my list!
Hulkbuster19
Hulkbuster19
there are quite a few beginner to moderate trails in and around Big Bear and Johnson valley.......and yes Utah ...top of the world trail....and Sedona has a few Beautiful trails as well......I am IN !!!
Reactions: MacFly
MacFly
MacFly
Awesome, I'll add those to the list. Definitely want to start off slow & steady...and eventually work my way up. I come from Euro show cars that I avoid any obstacles....now I've gotta learn not to be so "soft' with my Bronco!lol
Hulkbuster19
Hulkbuster19
I have "wheeled" before....had a 1980 Toyota truck ...then a 1986 4 runner....then a 90 Bronco 2.....then a 91 GMC suburban.....and now a 2006 Tahoe......and I can tell you...I will take it very slow and easy for a little while....you need to know your vehicles capabilities....and your own.....and it is best and safest to go in a group....just a little food for thought... :)
Reactions: MacFly
MacFly
MacFly
Great advice, thanks. I have a few buddies who's been trying to get me into a 4x4, so I definitely will not be going alone.
ELJeffe77
ELJeffe77
I rented a Rubicon with my (4 year old) son in Sedona last month - we had a blast and holy hell those things are capable - so - if i put in my res too late to get a Bronco in 2021, i'll likely get a jeep gladiator - so much fun 4x4'ing to be had!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views