Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
Linkster02
Hey! Anyone getting their bronco through Future Ford of Concord?? I’m curious if orders are getting picked there. Not really understanding this allocation thing
Show full message
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Rubicon 2 Badlands
I haven't heard too much about them here. Mostly heard about WC Ford in this area.
Reactions: ccoday
ccoday
My order is with WC Ford
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Rubicon 2 Badlands
That is where mine came from. Good experience.
ccoday
So far so good...they are great...I just need Ford to build mine now....day 2 reservation but not willing to give up the options I want
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Rubicon 2 Badlands
I only gave up the modular hard top. Wanted to get it during this decade.
Linkster02
Linkster02
Seems like everyone at WC I wanted to switch but I’d lose my priority code. So I’m stuck with concord and not sure how their business is since their communication isn’t the best
Rubicon 2 Badlands
Rubicon 2 Badlands
I don’t think you lose your place in line by switching. Your reservation/order number is with Ford. Just not sure how to move that. Would probably have to talk with Ford directly. Anyone else know more on this?
Hemisnake
Hemisnake
I have an order there at future ford in concord. I’m a 7/17 reservation and 3/12 order. Every time I ask where I stand in line or how many they are allotted or how many of their customers have gotten a bronco yet they just say I don’t know. Just wish they would give me info i where I stand.
Linkster02
Linkster02
@Hemisnake they’re terrible. I have had absolutely no info from them. I wasn’t receiving emails either till I knew someone in service who checked the computer for me and told me I had a vin and build date.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views