Sponsored

The PNW Bronco Group

Group for Bronco owners (past, present & future) in the Pacific Northwest
DarthTod
Ok, who did my wife spot at the Team Magenta HQ in Bellevue today?
8D6774AA-9A52-4F1C-BF2D-56A84F83ABF7.jpeg
Show full message
ezapar
ezapar
We gotta start getting together.
Tippster
Tippster
All for a Bronco's and Coffee if we have enough :)
BroncoPVC
BroncoPVC
I'm down for that.
Reactions: ezapar
Tippster
Tippster
I am thinking of running up North Fork Road Saturday - no clue how snow is up there - I made it to Sunday Lake Trailhead in the summer - its VERY flat - lots of very deep puddles which might be fun - I am happy to bring coffee or tailgate some camping coffee on Saturday - the river bridges are also pretty and good places to stop - good news is the drive is not bad at all from Seattle or even from down south.
robepa
robepa
@Tippster Gaia is showing ~20" on the upper part of North Fork Road and 2"-4" at the beginning. I have found Gaia to be very accurate, abet it updates every few days and so can be wrong in the amount that has melted off or fallen in that time.
North Fork Road.PNG
t3n2and4
t3n2and4
I saw an A51 Soft Top near Olympia today
ezapar
ezapar
I went up with a group of Subarus to Snowqualmie the week before we went up with our Broncos to Greenwater. Someone local to North Bend said that the North Fork Road had been closed. I love that road, but we should look into it.

Attachments

ezapar
ezapar
Here's what I got when I asked:
Tippster
Tippster
Ha - was there a response or is that your point - you got nothin back or they don't know themselves :)
ezapar
ezapar
ezapar
ezapar
The answer to that was that Suresh would check with the group headed up. He mentioned a Christmas tree bon fire. . .
Tippster
Tippster
Most excellent -
I will check back here to see if its a go and to see meeting location - sounds fun.
I know that road too, and if it did wash out - its no joke - Bronco or no Bronco - I did not order the "Floatie Feature" and that river can be mean. :)
ezapar
ezapar
Road is closed
Tippster
Tippster
Its fine - I will just go chop down some tree out of my neighbors yard - they wont even notice :) - I also have some standard firewood to throw on - we will need to keep these soft tops a bit away from open flames - not sure how that would go with a stray spark on our tops.
ezapar
ezapar
I'm planning on attending. I'll throw some wood in the back.
ezapar
ezapar
@Tippster They went and checked it out, and I guess the gate is closed. Plan B?
Tippster
Tippster
I have been looking around for alternate locations - anything above 2000' is shut down. Its bad up North, East and South - I might just throw the dog in the back and head towards the coast - only place not frozen.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views