Sponsored

N.E Florida Bronco Club

North East Florida Bronco owners dedicated to sharing and enjoying off-road excursions and discussing all things the Ford Bronco has to offer.
wbvr3
Hoping against hope my early reservation 07/14/2020, in-store ordered 01/21 at Bozard, confirmed by Ford on 01/25, will be produced and delivered by my birthday 10/15. 2-Dr., Outer Banks, non-squatch, 2.3L eco, Antimatter Blue, signature LED lights, lux and tow. Auxiliary switches overhead. Priority code 19. My 2002 Explorer is on its last legs.
Show full message
wbvr3
wbvr3
7/12 :)
BroncoScott
BroncoScott
Did you end up getting your Bronco?
I have a Outer
Banks 2.7L 4dr, Lux, Tow, Shadow Black that should be in transit right now.
Reactions: wbvr3
wbvr3
wbvr3
@BroncoScott Build week got moved to 08/02. Still shows "In Production" as of 08/06 -- the build date. The holdup is the MIC top. Hoping for delivery late October/early November. I will be at the NH Off-Roadeo next Wed. Sept 22nd. That should hold me until I can drive my own. Good luck with yours!
BroncoScott
BroncoScott
@wbvr3 Did your build ever come in? How was the off-roadeo?
wbvr3
wbvr3
@BroncoScott Yes. I took delivery 12/30. It didn’t ship until 11/20 and sat in the rail yard until 12/10. An unspecified “consumer satisfaction” issue held the expected delivery range to 12/28 to 01/03. My salesman called last Tuesday and said, “I have a Bronco here with your name on it.” He said it had a dead battery when it came off the truck at the dealership. Bozard Ford honored MSRP and didn’t play games in finance. I had my banks preferred loan deal of 1.89% which speeded up closing on the deal. I did buy the Ford Extended Warrant and the maintenance package that was discounted due to my first responder status. Still don’t know the reason for the 40 day delay after it hit Jacksonville. I named my OBX “BUBBO”.

The Off-Roadeo was a great time and served to confirm my decision to buy. Happy trails to you!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views