Sponsored

Utah Bronco Owners Unite!

Unite to Meetup, plan excursions, exchange ideas, stories, and help eliminate the Dealer Markups in the State.
Squatchit
Hey I'm new to the group. Just ordered a 2022 4dr badlands 2.3 mid squatch haha.. I went through lhm super ford and so far they have been okay. I did learn that for some reason lhm ford draper is charging 2.5k down to order one. I paid 1k. Hope this is helpful for anyone looking to buy.
Show full message
Icemanchu
Icemanchu
I was told 2k down when I ordered and that it would go toward purchase when it arrived. I paid because I had a previously good experience buying my current vehicle. Young Ford of Brigham is where I went. Hoping all turns out well come delivery day for both of us!
69BroncoX302
69BroncoX302
Mine was 2k, Young ford in Ogden.
Squatchit
Squatchit
Interesting! I'm sure it will work out fine but I am curious why dealers are now wanting such different down payments. Maybe it has just been left to the dealership..
69BroncoX302
69BroncoX302
They wanted 2k for my f-450 as well, since the bronco shenanigans I had them drop it to 1k.
TheKim
TheKim
Just make sure y'all get them agreeing to MSRP in writing. Either email, text, or signed order sheets. LHM in Draper was hesitant but I finally got it in writing.
Pharaoh Edge
Pharaoh Edge
My rep at LHM Super Ford said between $500-$1000 down and it goes towards the vehicle. I just did the lower amount of $500
Reactions: TheKim
heatherisbetter
heatherisbetter
I only had to pay 500.... hmm

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events