Sponsored

Sac Bronco Club

Sacramento, CA (and surrounding areas) Bronco enthusiasts
Scape Goat
Hey everyone,

I was hoping someone was willing to help me put my mind at ease. I changed my order color from Cyber Orange to Cactus Gray last month. I am having reservations that I am making the right choice. I saw the color when Ford brought the two display models to Future Ford in Roseville last April. I liked the color then, but I never see any to reaffirm my decision. It is hard to capture the color in a pictures.

Is there anyone that has taken delivery of their Cactus Gray that wouldn't mind I check it out in person? I live in Rocklin area. I know it is a weird request. There is a beer in it for you ;)
Show full message
Reactions: CodaMojo and Natai
CodaMojo
CodaMojo
Mines gonna be Eruption Green sorry can’t help but I believe CG is a common color for ford. There should be any number of vehicles at the lot that has the paint scheme
Dirtyjed
Dirtyjed
I live in Orangevale have seen at least 4 different CG ones around here and Roseville. When I picked mine up the sales said it was the most popular color ordered from Folsom Ford.
Scape Goat
Scape Goat
Thanks. I heard it was the most popular. But out here all I see is A51's. I think I will hit up a few dealers and see what they have on their lots and back lots this weekend. My order is with Folsom Ford.
da_jokker
You could ask @Jeet_1986 he lives in Roseville and has a CG WT I believe.

Otherwise if you go by future ford they usually have some rangers that have all the colors.
Scape Goat
Scape Goat
I am planning on going by this weekend. Seen the color on the Ranger and Bronco Sport. Appreciate the advise.
Scape Goat
Scape Goat
So I went out to look for some Cactus Gray broncos today at local dealers. No luck. I went to Roseville, Future on Madison, and Folsom (my dealer). While there my sales person let me know that they have not delivered any 2 door or 4 door hard tops. With the exception of an early res sales person.

Here's the kicker. I was told I have build date, and the VIN to back it up. I didn't think I would see it until the end of the year. The wife is gonna freak 🤣
NorCal67
NorCal67
I have one, I work in Davis. You are welcome to stop by and see it if you are in the area. It is the Bronco Sport Badlands edition. I wasn't sure if it was the right color for me at first, but It grew on me fast. It seems to change shades depending on the lighting.
20211120_170311.jpg
Scape Goat
Scape Goat
I appreciate the offer. I might take you up on that. I just received my VIN from my dealer. So I am all in now with cactus gray now 😆
slowdriver
@Scape Goat We just picked up our cactus gray. We were able to have the dealer change the color after we were assigned a VIN FYI, but they didn't make it easy. We are in West Sac.
Scape Goat
Scape Goat
@slowdriver thanks. I tried to change color, but they said they were locked out from changes. This was about a week ago, 3 weeks from my production week.
NorCal67
NorCal67
Hope to see you on the road, I'm in that area Roseville/Rocklin area a couple of times a month.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views