Sponsored

Utah Bronco Owners Unite!

Unite to Meetup, plan excursions, exchange ideas, stories, and help eliminate the Dealer Markups in the State.
Icemanchu
I plan on getting a widow tint and ceramic coat after taking delivery. Anyone have any recommendations where to get this done? Trying to gather info on cost and experiences. Preferably around Northern Utah
Show full message
TheKim
TheKim
Call Orem Mazda service center and ask for Monte for your tint, tell him Kim sent you for ceramic tinting on your Bronco. It should be priced the same or better than anyone else around. They do exceptional work. They also do amazing on PPF if you decide to get that done.
I also recommend getting ceramic tint on your windshield, you'll be happy you did once summer gets here.
Landoom
Landoom
@TheKim I never heard of ceramic window tint before you mentioned it. After doing some research, that stuff is the real deal.
Reactions: TheKim
TheKim
TheKim
@Landoom it really is! Got all the windows done with it. They couldn't do the soft top, but luckily it was already semi tinted.
Eric L
Eric L
I had my ceramic coating done for $595 in Bountiful at Winning Image Auto Spa. I didn't do the tint and now I think I'll look into that.
MTNLUV
MTNLUV
How long do they say the ceramic coating will last? I want to do this on my 4dr badlands cyber orange but some I’ve looked at “suggest” updating it every couple of years
TheKim
TheKim
@MTNLUV 5-10 years depending on application. You can get a "double" coating for 10 years, supposedly.
Reactions: MTNLUV
jon
jon
Did you tint your windshield too? How much did they charge for that?
TheKim
TheKim
I did, but I don't remember the price for just the windshield. I got everything done for less than 2K.

However, the guy I recommended no longer works at Orem Mazda, and has since moved on to other work.
I'd just recommend shopping around at this point.
ThatCarGuyMike
ThatCarGuyMike
Logicc Protection Studio is top 3 details in SLC. He does everything. Only guy that touches my collection.
Reactions: jon

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views