Sponsored

Broncos of Pennsylvania

Scranton, Allentown, and Philly to Erie, Washington, and Pittsburgh. A club where Pennsylvanians can engage in Bronco talk, share ideas, and potentially meet up.
ACass98
My dealer told me that my 2022 Big Bend is coming this week. However, I didnt receive an email from Ford stating it was being deleivered. Should I be following the Dealer or the company?

Kinda hoping for the Dealer HAHA.
Show full message
kypt
kypt
I got my shipped email well after it shipped, and my delivered email a couple days after I picked it up. Your dealer probably knows best.
ACass98
ACass98
@kypt so funny enough, the next day my computer keyboard wasnt working. I drove to the staples in my town to get a new one and drove by the dealership. I turned and saw my car just sitting there and was like wth. I drove home with my keyboard excited, only to realize the reason why it wasnt working was because the batteries died.... So if it wasnt for my dumb evaluation I wouldnt have seen the car come in haha.
Reactions: kypt
toddf125
toddf125
Yes, mine said in production from January 3rd till yesterday. The Bronco arrived Monday! Still doesn't even show window sticker but just earlier today said delivered on tracker! Still no emails from Ford

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views