Sponsored

Tennessee Bronco Club

A group for Bronco lovers across the great state of Tennessee. From Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville, on through to the Great Smokey Mountains.
daddycreswell
Quick question for those of you who ordered through Two Rivers in MJ and received their Bronco. How was it transported, by rail or convoy. If convoy do you recall or know what company brought it? Thanks
Show full message
Bruzzo
Bruzzo
Mine was convoy but I don’t know which company. It only took 3 days from production to delivery.
McLovin
McLovin
Mine was convoy. Not sure which company but never updated in the shipping tracker. Two Rivers was great to deal with!
daddycreswell
daddycreswell
Mine was built Jan 6th and nothing else has been update. I asked Jay at Two Rivers and he acts like he knows nothing more than I do. I know for a fact from some inside information that's been built and released to the yard for shipment. Just wondering why it's taking so freaking long to get here.
Reactions: bobbib
McLovin
McLovin
Mine took 2-3 weeks after the build date. Constantly showed "in Production" this entire time. No trackers updated but showed up at Two Rivers as a nice surprise
jpoulton
Mine’s scheduled for production next week. I’ll let you know how long it takes.
KnoxGnater
KnoxGnater
Mine just showed up 10 days after build via truck. Ford tracker never updated after in production. Surprised the dealer too.
Thall551
Thall551
I still don’t have a build date. At this point, I’m starting to wonder if I ever will.
TRH
@Thall551 I'm right there with you. Thought for sure I'd get scheduled in this latest batch, but nothing. And Matthew hasn't given me any insight either.
Thall551
Thall551
@TRH He says I’m at the top of the list waiting for Ford to pick mine for build- 2 door, big bend, non-Sasquatch so we don’t have any high demand issues. I was a 4th day reservation so he said I was a late reservation. Two Rivers hasn’t been bad, this process has just been terrible.
TRH
@Thall551 I ordered a 4dr loaded Wildtrak. And have indicated my interest now to swap out for a Raptor. Like that is ever gonna happen:)
daddycreswell
daddycreswell
Went and picked it up tonight. Couldn't be more happy and Two Rivers Ford is the bomb to work with, super nice and very very easy to deal with.

Attachments

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views