Sponsored

Jersey / East Cost Bronco

For everyone to get ideas and talk about new things they find out about the Bronco and maybe get together and have some fun
JeepersCreepers
Guys, gauging interest in a Rausch Creek trip Saturday, Jan. 29. I am willing to guide and provide some insights and will bring either my stock Bronco Badlands/Sasquatch or, more likely, my Jeep since it has a winch. All green and blue trails, no blacks or reds unless some of you would like to branch off. Goal is a light and easy intro for wheeling your Bronco. Please share your interest level. Thank you.
Show full message
Tor148
Tor148
I am in.
JBMontclair
JBMontclair
Have to figure out my calendar.. I’m thinking about it
Perfect-Beast-2
Perfect-Beast-2
Oh, I would have loved to! But I have other plans.
Gtrekker
Gtrekker
Hey, this place is new to me so i checked out the website. Looks good, I'm in for the 29th.

I looked at their calendar they have two groups the 29th. Are you connected with them or the park?
JANUARY
29th 101 Off Road Driving Class
29th Hard Green and Easy Blue Guided Trail Ride

Either way, I'm about 2.5hrs away and will plan to be there the 29th.

https://www.rc4x4.org/
JeepersCreepers
JeepersCreepers
@Gtrekker Nope, no affiliation. I just picked it as a possibly good day to go. You may wish to join either of those groups if you want a more involved experience. They may charge $$ though.
Gtrekker
Gtrekker
@JeepersCreepers - Nope, we're good.... Hope this comes about, heard nice things on the park! LEt me know if you lock this trip in.
WingedBronco
WingedBronco
possibly
Murraydog11
Murraydog11
I'm in as soon as I get my bash plates installed.
JBMontclair
JBMontclair
Hopefully I can give an answer today.. in the meantime @JeepersCreepers you can setup an event page on the northeast trail ride connections group and maybe you can get some PA joiners.. for instance not sure if @hoboo128 is a member here as he’s eastern PA. I’m new to events/moderator stuff so let me know if I have to do something to set it up
hoboo128
hoboo128
I'm in. I'll probably break off after lunch again.
JBMontclair
JBMontclair
Unfortunately I’m not gonna make it this time.. gonna wait till after my upcoming trip to Maine.. need the bronco for that and would rather not be sitting waiting for a part instead of a trip To see old friends I’ve been looking to do for 10 years
Gtrekker
Gtrekker
Hey, what are we going to use for communication on the trail the 29th. Can someone add a link that will work with the majority of wheelers out there? Thx....
JeepersCreepers
JeepersCreepers
An el cheapo GMRS radio will work fine. I’ll have a spare with me.
Gtrekker
Gtrekker
Thanks, I'm looking at the MIdlands 50 Channel. Seems like it should cover it.
Midland 50 Channel Waterproof GMRS Two-Way Radio - Long Range Walkie Talkie with 142 Privacy Codes, SOS Siren, and NOAA Weather Alerts and Weather Scan
JeepersCreepers
JeepersCreepers
Yep, that'll work. I have a couple of Boafeng UV-5Gs with upgraded antennas. Anything under $100 for one or a pair is fine, it just needs to be GMRS. We're not going to be spread apart very far.
JeepersCreepers
JeepersCreepers

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views