Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
Winni Made
Picked my Bronco this week! If anyone doesn't want to wait, Irwin Ford in Laconia, NH does have a Badlands available right now. Soft top. Looking forward to some rides this Spring. For those that have received their broncos, curious if people have added mud flaps. Was shocked by how much slush/salt/dirt gets thrown onto the doors and fenders. Doesn't seem to be any great option for removable flaps.
Show full message
Shotsy
Shotsy
I'm picking my Bronco up at Chapman tomorrow and will drive home. Upon hearing the stories on the forum, I ordered mud flaps for all corners and will install them after I drive home. Ordered the gatorback ones for Broncos with rock rails installed.
Reactions: B-Dog
Winni Made
Winni Made
@Shotsy Please share some photos once you get them installed. My concern with the gatorback ones is that hard plastic section hangs lower than than the rail and will still be subject to damage off road. Maybe it's not a real concern.
Shotsy
Shotsy
@Winni Made Will do. I'll receive them sometime next week so that'll most likely be a next weekend install.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
I hate the look of mud flaps, but it seems necessary. If too much sludge builds up on the rear fender flair and freezes, you can’t open the rear door (4 door).
Jwhite4804
Jwhite4804
We got the Bronco molded factory flaps from our dealer (fordpass points) and installed on our Outerbanks. We had to modify the front flaps to fit the running boards. It definately cut down on the crud build-up on the sides of the truck from snow and ice.
Winni Made
Winni Made
@Jwhite4804 short of pictures, what are your impressions of the flaps? How would they hold up off road?
Shotsy
Shotsy
Am I an idiot or can we not attached pics to this post? I installed the flaps and wanted to share the pics...
Jwhite4804
Jwhite4804
I tried to post pic too but no luck.
Reactions: Shotsy

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events