Sponsored

The PNW Bronco Group

Group for Bronco owners (past, present & future) in the Pacific Northwest
Tippster
PNW represents down in Joshua Tree National Park. We found some back doors into the park and views and fun factor - were off the charts. What an amazingly beautiful place. As we were going up - we ran across the Trail Recon team filming on this exact trail - so look for us in their next Video on Joshua Tree - we got to talk to the crew and compare thoughts on the new Bronco. EPIC day in the desert - Superstition Mountains are next!
Show full message

Attachments

Cat
Cat
Oh wow...i would have loved to be a part of that!! Awesome!! Mid-Feb delivery, for me.
Cat
Cat
Gorgeous Bronco!!!
Krazed
Krazed
I’m taking mine down there in April! Hoping to visit Johnson Valley too.
ezapar
ezapar
That's pretty cool!
HeathMas
HeathMas
Love Joshua Tree!
AzGoat
AzGoat
Gorgeous area. Thanks for sharing.
Krazed
Krazed
Where was the trail near Joshua Tree? Do you have an onX link or something?
Tippster
Tippster
@Krazed The first trail starts out as Berdoo Canyon Road - coordinates at Starting point are 33.80345, -116.18495 - from there you have several options - first 5 miles are somewhat technical ()I would rate it a 3/4) - and travels thru BLM land before entering the park. Its really doable solo but I do hear in Summer its blistering hot and should be avoided during summertime with lots of flash flooding (that made sense to me after seeing how the water comes off these mountains). I planned on going alone - but ran across another solo and we went together - the views are simply insane entering the park this way.
Reactions: Krazed
BuckYeah
BuckYeah
Looks amazing! You've already got some serious mileage on your Bronco. Well done, sir. Photos are great, btw.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views