Sponsored

NEBRASKA BRONCO CLUB

THIS CLUB IS FOR FORD BRONCO FANS LIVING IN NEBRASKA OR NEIGHBORING STATES (SD,CO,KS,IA,MO)
Picking it up Wednesday! Apparently, my Bronco arrived at Woodhouse over the weekend. According to my salesman, its the first eruption green Woodhouse has had arrive.
Show full message
grump73
grump73
Congrats!!
Shnibes
Shnibes
Epic! Congrats, dude
Kos
Kos
Damn. You just beat me then. Which Woodhouse?
Reactions: leonw411
leonw411
@Kos South. Just posted a pic. Picking it up tomorrow. Getting rust proofing done today.
Kos
Kos
@leonw411 very nice. I'm at Omaha. Heard from my salesman today, he wanted to confirm I knew my scheduled production week. Was halfway tempted to see if yours was there and if I could sneak a look. What are you paying for rust proofing, what does it entail if you don't mind me asking.
leonw411
@Kos Original cost was $699, they knocked it down to $550. Pics I was sent looked pretty thorough. Showed them even applying inside cracks in lower door panels through holes in door. I can email them to you if you want.
Reactions: Kos
TankCommander
TankCommander
Pictures are required.
Booker34
Booker34
That’s great! My 21 Badlands is sitting on a rail dock here in Omaha 🤷‍♂️…
Reactions: leonw411
Kos
Kos
@Booker34 common story. With the trucker shortage, cars are getting to the ramps and sitting. Ramp in Council Bluffs is so small, I'm sure you can spot it from the fence.
TankCommander
TankCommander
leonw411

If you have Price Protection let us know how that goes when you pick up your new ride. Some dealers are clueless!
leonw411
OK, so price protection worked out to be around $800 and some change. They literally just took that off the price.
Also, people have asked about license plate frame. Woodhouse South did NOT mount my license plate frame. They left it in the bag with very large screws, straight from Ford in the back of the Bronco. I did not request them to do that as I forgot. Glad they left it! There is no way I want to jack my bumper up screwing those big ass screws straight in.
Reactions: TankCommander
Kos
Kos
@leonw411 My salesman at Woodhouse Omaha said there is so much negativity around the front license plate there default is to not mount it unless the customer asks for it.
grump73
grump73
@Kos same thing with Baxter Ford Papillion. Their default is to not mount the front plate. I ended up getting a new mount. Thankfully no unnecessary holes.
Kos
Kos
@grump73 definitely need to figure something out. Problem is I haven’t seen a solution for the capable bumper yet. In fairness, they’re just hitting the streets now.
leonw411
Lemme know if you guys have anymore questions or want pics of something.
TankCommander
TankCommander
@leonw411 you know the picture I'm looking for. It's in the bag. Side view preferred. Thanks!
leonw411
Will get you one tomorrow.
Booker34
Booker34
My Bronco is arrived at Woodhouse Blair… sitting in the penalty box with a cracked windshield. They expect the new windshield in about a week. There was also a two door Eruption Green in the repair lot as well. And, happened upon a four door Hot Pepper Red last night. The Broncos are out and about now it seems.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views