Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
winesickle100
What do y’all think of the Oxford White with red/black accents??? Haven’t seen anyone do it yet. Here are some before & after pictures of the BroncoSickle. PlastiDipped my steelies until my new rims/tires get delivered. Snowed, so I had to take the 🧊🧊🧊 pictures. Follow me on instagram @broncosickle if you want to see every mod that I do in detail 😌
Show full message

Attachments

STJonesin4
STJonesin4
I like it. Looks really good!
Smashquatch
Smashquatch
I’d be tempted to plastidip the whole wheel. It’s only temporary and it’ll peel off if you hate it. Love the Oxford white. You just can’t go wrong with it.
winesickle100
winesickle100
I was so hesitant about plasti dipping.. I did the spare tire first and messed up really bad! Was able to just peel it off and redo it, no problem! Agreed with the Oxford white! It’s very clean
Smashquatch
Smashquatch
I really thought I wanted eruption green. But the more I see it the less I like it. White has jumped to the top of my list. I plastidipped all the emblems on my sons vehicle and it turned out surprisingly well. It’s been a little over a year and even the emblem on the hood has held up well.
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
The red accents in the wheels looks sick!
winesickle100
winesickle100
They look amazing going down the road too!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views