Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
Riverwood
Hey everybody!! I ordered a BD Sasquatch 4 door with Walnut Creek and my order was confirmed via ford email on 1/26/22. I know i have a minute till I get it and am sort of glad since it gives me a lot of time to save up for the DP and have everything in order but how long should i anticipate before the VIN populates and next updates? Also, how was everyone's experience with Walnut Creek when they got the car? Everyone seems really nice but would love any feedback cause I can't seem to find them anywhere on here review/experience wise and especially in this group.

I know hardtop and Sasquatch make it take time but we live in the bay and I'm def not going to keep replacing a soft top if people slash the soft top to find absolutely nothing in the car when I'm out and about 😂 Not to say though it still cant happen but just with where we are located no way I'm going soft top with a car like this

PS: Moved from Florida to NYC after graduating college so I gave my lil bro my car in 2018 so def hyped to own a car next year after 5 years and cant wait to really explore California hiking, camping, outdoors wise and hit the slopes in winter with this beast!! 🔥

unnamed.png
Show full message
Reactions: charlie_tuna66
Daktari
Daktari
I had a great experience at WC Ford, quick and easy process once my Bronco was delivered, we had to wait a bit for someone else to finish their papers, but our process all together was maybe 45 min, if that. I had told them before that I'm not going to buy any warranties or service contracts or any of that, so was just shown the options quickly and on to signing and writing a painfully large check, LOL.

Also service has been great so far, had a flat from a razor sharp rock I picked up on Mt Diablo, they fixed it the same day (after American Tire told me it can't be fixed), everybody super friendly. Haven't done a service yet, only 3300 miles on it, but I expect a pleasant experience.
Riverwood
Riverwood
@Daktari Nice def glad to hear! What was the warranty options and service contracts like? Did you think any of it was worth it or just waste of money?
Daktari
Daktari
@Riverwood I didn't really look at them all that much, there was a tire/road hazard one I think, the regular extended warranty (I might buy that later if I see lots of issues popping up), I think a prepaid service (in case prices go up). The truck was expensive enough, all in all I could have spent almost 10k on those offerings. If I want the extended warranty eventually, I'll buy it online (or ask if they want to match online prices) and the rest just didn't seem worth it to me. But I usually never buy extended warranties or product replacement plans and all that. Items arriving broken aside, I don't think I've ever had anything break under warranty, knock > wood.
ccoday
I ordered my BD Sasquatch 4 door with Walnut Creek on 1/21/2021 and I just got a build date of 3/7/2022. You may be waiting awhile. As far as Walnut Creek Ford goes, they have been awesome to deal with so far. They promptly respond to questions and always find you an answer (within reason). I had originally reserved from Fairfield Ford and they were clueless. I switched to WC and immediately felt like a valued customer.
Riverwood
Riverwood
@ccoday daaang but yee def sucks I'm going to have to wait but i bet the feeling has to be priceless that ur right around the corner!! I keep looking at it though in the sense that I get to get prepared and what not
Reactions: ccoday
titleistforged
titleistforged
I bought two times from WC Ford - first was a Bronco Sport, and then my current Bronco. I'm not like many - I didn't order mine. They had an order cancellation that I found online while shopping on cars.com. I immediately went to the dealer, and Shahram told me 'no markup' and 'while we tried reaching out to other people on the list, no one wanted it. all yours!'

Needless to say, I bought it. Very easy decision haha.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views