Sponsored

Tennessee Bronco Club

A group for Bronco lovers across the great state of Tennessee. From Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville, on through to the Great Smokey Mountains.
KnoxGnater
napenn78
napenn78
Oh no! I'll be following to see how you get resolution.
bluford
bluford
Oh my gosh. hope it gets resolved soon
Smokeyorange
Smokeyorange
Dang, hate to hear that... Thank you for sharing.
KnoxGnater
KnoxGnater
Manpower is a big issue right now, Both Ted R. and Lenoir City are booked through the end of March in service. Lance Cunningham was able to at least get me in to do initial diagnostic this week, who knows what the parts/final time line will be. Not going to lie, this is incredibly disappointing. I'm going to forever question its reliability.
865Bronco
865Bronco
So sorry to hear, hopefully they make it right for youđź‘Ž
KnoxGnater
KnoxGnater
The one shining light so far is the Service Team at Lance Cunningham Ford on Clinton Ave. He had a rental lined up for me immediately, and they haven't even pulled it into the shop yet. So that piece is handled, and now we just wait on final diagnosis/parts.
Reactions: napenn78
865Bronco
865Bronco
@KnoxGnater I sure hope it goes well, which I’m sure they will put a new engine but man it would kill me to have this happen after all the waiting and how much I love mine. Hopefully it was just a short run of bad parts and hopefully not a widespread problem w the 2.7
KnoxGnater
KnoxGnater
Its officially blown, motor is on back order, might have it here by the end of Feb. Fingers crossed. Again. Lance Cunningham Service has been very helpful and communicative.
napenn78
napenn78
I just hit 1,000 miles. Between motors, chips, and airbags, our Bronco community is in bad shape. I hate to say, but it's almost tempting to sell it to Carmax and bank some cash while it is working normally. Seeing too many stories like this with the motors.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views