Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Mattwings
Website update. @JakeC @yeet and I have been putting together the website. I wanted to give everyone a preview of one of the ride pages. More to come, but I think it's going to be pretty cool. Now back to my day job......
Show full message
Mattwings
Mattwings
BTW, if someone from the West side and or U.P. can help, we would like to identify and include a few more trails to start the club off on the right foot with trails and trail info. Reach out to @JakeC for explanation and access to the site.
Due51
Due51
I just found out yesterday that OnX has a new Off Road version. You can sign up for a 7 day trial.
VonMussa
VonMussa
Just usd the On-X app this weekend to find a few quick trails in Manistee National Forest. Tried “Motorized Rd 5591”. Worked pretty well.
Mattwings
Mattwings
Our plan is to have people post the trails, pictures and comments so other members can know where to go and what to expect when they get there. Make sure you snap a couple of pics and save the info to add to the website!
EVOutfitters
EVOutfitters
Great Work!
Mattwings
Mattwings
It’s coming along really well. We are looking to add a “member build” section to see a bit of our fellow Bronco owners a place to show off their vehicles. JakeC is rocking it! Still a bit of work to do on a few sections. If people just didn’t have day jobs it would be so much easier 🥲

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views