Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
DREWR13
Went and checked out Cashes Valley yesterday. Hit Old Bucktown road on the way home but haven't went through that footage yet.
Show full message
iradi8
Man I wished I lived closer to the mountains. Not so close down here in Middle GA...
Reactions: DREWR13
DREWR13
DREWR13
@iradi8 damn and I thought a 2hr drive was rough. At this point I need to move to the mtns I seem to be up there every other weekend.
iradi8
@DREWR13 I’m probably 2 hrs from you! I think I’m 3+ to Dahlonega and Clayton.
ChompSticks
ChompSticks
I need to visit that trail! When I get delivered we should go!
rws
rws
great views, camera work and way to put that drone to work... oh, yea, that water crossing is so cool. That's probably the biggest challenge I will face [should my Bronco actually ever get delivered]. I may ask to tag along with you to learn how to read lines, manage speed, and all the other cool stuff that makes crossings like this fun and not traumatic! :)
Reactions: DREWR13
DREWR13
DREWR13
@rws absolutely. This was a 2wd trail since the water was low. I have seen it much deeper after some rains. I want to get a bigger group together once more people get their Broncos and go for a ride.
Reactions: rws
iradi8
GeorgiaBronco
GeorgiaBronco
Great footage! Would love to go…
Brian.knight82
Brian.knight82
This trail is a lot of fun. @Thehagermaniac and I tackled it a few weeks ago. Can't wait to go back when it warms up. The kids were dying to play in the water. I would post a video but it doesn't look like you can upload from a reply.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views