Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Mattwings
Spring Break Trail Ride?

I usually go to AZ for Spring Break, but an earlier trip to golf and extremely expensive airfare has me thinking I will work, work on the cabin and maybe do a little off-road exploring. I am looking at March 26 to April 2nd.

My plan is to either start from Oscoda and run the ORV route, then map back roads to St. Helens and explore there, capturing some pictures and route info for the club website or-

Options could include:
- Starting West (Denton ORV Route) then heading to St. Helens, doing the same recon and mapping for the club site.
- Starting at St. Helens and exploring back to the West (Denton) or East (Oscoda).
- Just meeting playing at St. Helens Scramble area.

Anyone off that week and looking to enjoy some early spring wheeling? Fun to do some group rides in "other" areas of the state!

Everyone is welcome to come join me on the East side during that week too. Wife and I will be doing some painting and potentially remodeling work on the cabin, but there is always time for a Bronco ride.
Show full message
ScoutandBronco
ScoutandBronco
Might be interested but not sure if I will have my Bronco or plans. It's currently sitting on Ice Mountain I believe.
Due51
Due51
I'm not off for the week, but I'd come up for a Saturday/Sunday ride
Mattwings
Mattwings
I can do either weekend and any of the three locations. I was up in Petoskey this weekend and anything South of Grayling and or East of Higgins/Houghton looks to be currently accessible for our Broncos (other than the closed ORV routes if they are snow covered and groomed though March 1st). We should be good to go in any of those areas by end of March. I am open to feedback on either weekend. I may even be able to put up a couple of people at our place, depending on who from my family is at the cabin and when. We add another little guest cabin once it warms up, not sure if it will be past freezing risk there, by spring break.
CMU_Chip
CMU_Chip
Have Fun!
jakefoley
jakefoley
I am not off that week but I work from home. I have kids in daycare so I am free between 9-5 all week. Mon/Wed are the best days for me. I am in GR so would meet up wherever within 2 hours.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views