Sponsored

Tennessee Bronco Club

A group for Bronco lovers across the great state of Tennessee. From Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville, on through to the Great Smokey Mountains.
SIDJake
Anyone have any recommendations for best dealers to order from in the greater Nashville area?
Show full message
vrtical
vrtical
Two Rivers Ford is the dealer to go to for a Bronco
andrusoid
andrusoid
Two Rivers Ford is probably your best bet. It's in Mt. Juliet, but sells at or below MSRP. I like to say my dealer, Miracle in Gallatin, but they only honor MSRP for old reservation holders and do a 5k ADM. That might have changed recently, but it's worth a call.
bluford
bluford
Beaman Ford in Dickson, TN. is who I used. Kept their word for MSRP sale and did not try to add anything else or force me to finance with them. I had a good experience. Ken Godwin is the internet sales guy that I worked with from start to finish. Also, it only took 6 months from order to delivery. They don't have as many on order as some of the other dealers. But wait time also depends on how you spec it out. I have heard great things about Two Rivers Ford in Mt Juliet, TN. also.
Reactions: SIDJake
SIDJake
SIDJake
@bluford Yeah, I'm on the west side of town and have been considering Beaman. Thanks for the feedback.
bluford
bluford
@SIDJake If you do connect with Beaman please tell Ken Godwin or whoever you work with that I, "Doug Craig", recommended you to work with them.
daddycreswell
daddycreswell
I 3rd Two Rivers in Mt. Juliet. Jay Styling was great to work with, they are selling at invoice.
Dad life
Was super impressed with Two Rivers on the phone. Tempted to re-order my 2 door through them.
VehiChase
VehiChase
I had a great experience with Ford of Franklin ... honest about pricing from day one. Easy in and out process. Everyone still very helpful after the sale. I paid MSRP ( like others ) .. but no add-ons like others I hear have done on the blogs. Good luck on your purchase!
Bruzzo
Bruzzo
My experience with Ford of Franklin differed. So I switched to Two Rivers early on and everything went incredibly smooth.
McLovin
McLovin
Two Rivers is hands down the best to buy from. They are selling at invoice and super easy to deal with. In addition, their accessories are generally less expensive than other middle TN Ford dealers. I'm on the West side as well, but it was well going across town.
SIDJake
SIDJake
Placed my Badlands order tonight.
ChiTownBronco
ChiTownBronco
Ordered mine from TRF and I’m super excited. It should be built this week. 🤞🏽

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)