Sponsored

Canadian Bronco Club

Community of Ford Bronco off1road enthusiasts who live in (or are interested in visiting) the great white Canadian north and all it has to offer!
I live in Vancouver bc and my bronco shipped this week I'm just wondering what other people are seeing for wait times to dealership. It says convoy shipping. I'm assuming its one of those double decker trucks. Can I track those?
Show full message
Mustang Mike
Mustang Mike
I think there's a way to find out but I can't remember?

Dealership might know?
Ric
Ric
With mine, the dealership was able to tell it was at the rail yard but couldn't say when it would arrive.
Bronco_51
Bronco_51
Ours was listed with convoy as well but they are coming via rail. We asked our dealer for the railcar # and we called the number from CSX every day :)

Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say "TTGX" then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

TTGX will be 8849

I don't know if it is still working but it worked for us in October last year.

Unfortunately palsapp.com doesn't have the search function anymore. We tracked with the VIN number the last step from the railcar yard to the dealer.
BroncoOKV
BroncoOKV
I just got my rail car number today from my salesperson , mine is shipping to maple ridge. It said convoy on my window sticker but it’s coming rail
Tuffcat
Tuffcat
Are people still waiting for 2021's?
snewton
For those of you that have taken delivery of a 2022 Bronco did you pay MSRP from the 2021 model or just MSRP on the base price. Was optional equipment at the new 2022 prices? eg modular bumper goes from included to $600. Bull bar went from $150 to $300. Thx

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views